User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I am going to agree with the user from the above as it really depends on the rental company. We usually google a lot for the rental companies and check for the best price. Most of these companies can bring you the car directly to the airport which is a really nice feature from them. I visited Las Vegas last month and stayed in a hotel and we used Westgate Resorts CARE Program for safer hotelsand we have rented a ford mustang for a week and they brought the car where we asked to bring it. I would suggest you t check as many websites as possible in order to find the best price that will be affordable for you and never take cars from airports as most of the time they are overpriced.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiteene View Post
I think it all depends on the company. Some companies pay for food, flights, and hotel accommodation, while others do not pay for anything at all. Therefore, before you go on a trip, you should carefully study all the details. For example, my husband and I are soon going on a trip to the Maldives and have already chosen one inexpensive hotel. So far, I am studying all the details of this hotel and what services will be provided to us. All this information can be found on the Internet.
Totally agree with you on that!