User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 03:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ok, If your for real and really want a second chance bad enough then your best bet is to look local.

People here, including myself see people all the time that say one thing and do another constantly. Witnessed people in bad situations like you mentioned you are dealing with. People are generally not willing to cut people slack because too often their trust is betrayed and people don't want "it" bad enough to change their lives. I hope for your sake and the sake of your family and community that your not one of them. So what are you willing to give? Are you really ready to suck it up and get it done? No matter how much cr@p you have to swallow?

Having scanned and looked at most of the major carriers I don't think your going to have any luck with them. Your best bet is going to be a local outfit. You may find an outfit that will let you work for them in the warehouse or yards and let you step up into a driving gig. I wish I could give you better encouragement, but your situation puts you between a rock and a hard place. Anybody who wants something bad enough will find a way to do it. I hope your serious about changing your life and having a life for real. Paying back some of that which you took.

Like others mentioned trust is something you will have to earn, and if you demonstrate that then someone will give you a break. It is truly up to you and just how much cr@p are you willing to swallow in order to earn that second shot. Doing time is just the penalty that the legal system uses to punish. What you do from here will demonstrate what you have learned, and show your commitment to doing the right things going forward. Stepping up is what separates "the men from the boys".

Best of luck in your new life. I truly wish and hope the best for you. Your success is just as important to you as it is us. Good luck.

Longsnowsm
Old 06-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus
sounds like some of you don't understand life on the street. when you live in the jungle you play by it's rules.
No, you choose your own path. Who did you murder? Who did you rape?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman932003
Let him do what he "supposably" did to YOUR family and then come in here and tell them how hard they are on him. I personaly have no respect for someone like that. Time done or not!