User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2007, 03:12 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldisnotenough
you'll find that I am rarely serious. When I begin to rant and misspell words. That is when I am serious!
:lol: :lol:
Old 09-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Rookie
Default Did I Miss Something Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
There is a book available that will make your life so much easier with regards to DOT Regulations, and especially where HOS are concerned.

Here is the link to buy it:

https://server12.lfchosting.com/ASTA...cific=joqmnnp4

This book contains all of the pertinent parts of the FMCSR's, and the ALL IMPORTANT "GUIDANCE" THAT DOT OFFICERS USE TO MAKE DECISIONS.

If you buy this book, you will be able to answer 99.9% of your questions regarding HOS and such.....and will not end up getttin shot in the wallet over a stupid mistake. Of course, if you don't understand something, you may need clarification....but you will find that the guidance is written in plain English and easy to understand.

This book is worth its weight in gold. They also have the Hazmat Regulations in book like this. These are much larger in size, about 8" X 11" so they are easier to deal with. They cost $21.95.... a mere pittance compared to some of the fines that can be assessed for a simple mistake.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, GET ONE NOW!!

BTW.... I don't work for them.... but I have one of their books, and now that I know they also have the Hazmat Regulations as well.... I'm going to buy one for myself. 8)
Wow, just what a noob driver like me needs. I'd buy this in a minute -- except that, oddly enough, no title or author is given. :lol:
Old 09-10-2009, 03:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybergod View Post
Wow, just what a noob driver like me needs. I'd buy this in a minute -- except that, oddly enough, no title or author is given. :lol:
Go here: Driver FMCSR - MANCOMM Store Its the Drivers FMCSR's.....:lol:

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.