User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2007, 01:55 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Liscense question (IA liscense)

On an app I am filling out, they ask for all liscense information from the past three years. I am not sure what the expiration date for my "regular" liscense was, nor am I sure if it was the same DL # (I didn't memorize or really ever need to know my DL# in my pre-CDL days). What is the best way for me to find this out - just call an IA DMV office?
Old 03-23-2007, 02:08 AM
Board Regular

My Iowa license number used to be my SS number, they changed that a few years ago (probably 04 or 05) issuing numbers with letters in the middle of them...mine expired on my birthdate.....so depending on how long ago you're looking at it's possible that the DL number is your SS number on an old IA license and expiration date would be birthdate, mine was good for four years last one I got up there.....you should be able to get that info from the DL service up there too, should be on the paper when you run your info through