User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2007, 03:26 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind that if you have any kind of camera aboard you can't go into many government installations. I do so once or twice a year. Can't even have a camera phone - and I don't think they will let you leave such at the gate and pick up on the way out! I really would like a camera phone but even if i could leave it at the gate I almost always have found I need to use my cellphone to straighten out some screwup about where on the installation I need to go and who to meet and what to do :shock: .
Old 03-25-2007, 03:34 AM
Board Regular

Could be all right as far as watching the four wheelers, though that statement about the govenment pickups would most likely be issue..I know anytime we went on a military base for pickup or delivery they had us leave our camera at the guard shack, and not a bad thing cause the one time we had to do that it wasn't working and the poor guy there must've been bored cause he fixed it for me while we were getting the truck unloaded there.........sure wouldn't want to see any of them in the sleeper though......anywhere viewing on the outside of the truck forwards backwards or sideways just not on the interior
Old 03-25-2007, 03:40 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86
USXpress has them on the right fender as a replacement for the fender mirror. Other than something like that, I can't see companies putting them into the truck for the company to monitor something going on. The cost involved in transmitting streaming video would be enormous, to say the least.

Also, as the previous poster stated, a camera in the sleeper is just an open door for a civil rights lawsuit. Myself, if there was a camera in the sleeper, I'd have to make damn sure that whoever was monitoring it would have something rather interesting to see.
Yeah I second that..... I think there's a full moon out tonight...:lol: :lol:

actually, back up cameras would be nice