User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default FL turnpike accident

Looking at these pictures, it makes you wonder how only 5 people got killed.Apparently it was due to smoke from a brush fire.Check out the pictures, and think about all the times you have come across an idiot that was not paying attention to what they were doing.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

Be safe everyone
Old 03-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Board Regular

Wow! You never get used to see accidents like that. It's a terrible thing when something like that happens and peoples lives are lost. My prayers go out to the families. Drive safe everyone.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Board Regular

The photo of the red Pete, which i guess was the truck hauling the poles, sent chills down my spine, that has to be the scariest thing i've seen in a while, it looks to me like that poor guy had no warning at all and just ran right in to the back of the accident full force. It sure opens your eyes to what's going on around you when you see something like that, i know that it was reported as smoke that caused the accident, they do a lot of burns down in south florida and the smoke is just like a black hole, you can't see a thing, the fog down south gets really bad too, makes me nervous traveling through it in the morning, this is the worst time of year for fog in south florida.