User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Hey Genesisman

Genesisman, why did you not go with BSU's PTDI program?? it is about the same amount of money as what you are pay for training with the Cargo Express school..??

What are you looking for after getting your CDL?? Local or OTR?
Will you be getting HAZMAT, Doubles/Triples and Tanker endorsements?

I start Monday at BSU in Nampa, Idaho Center PTDI course and the cost will be $2400 for six weeks, not sure what will happen after but my end goal is LTL here in the Boise area. Unfortunately I may have to go 48 states and get some experience since most LTL's want 1 years worth.

I will do what I have too.

You ever go over to the TruckingBoards LTL forums, most seem pretty happy over there.....Shoot me an email, we should talk.

[email protected]
Old 03-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Hey Genesisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerslapper
Genesisman, why did you not go with BSU's PTDI program?? it is about the same amount of money as what you are pay for training with the Cargo Express school..??

I start Monday at BSU in Nampa, Idaho Center PTDI course and the cost will be $2400 for six weeks, not sure what will happen after but my end goal is LTL here in the Boise area. Unfortunately I may have to go 48 states and get some experience since most LTL's want 1 years worth.

You ever go over to the TruckingBoards LTL forums, most seem pretty happy over there.....Shoot me an email, we should talk.

[email protected]
I didn't go with BSU because I would of had to wait until the next semester started.... also they were not registered with Dept of Labor for WIA... I got a partial grant for school and am starting orientation with May this Monday... I am looking for OTR 48... at least that is what appeals to me right now... I am quite impressed with May and feel it is a good fit for me. I know a couple of people, including my DOL case workers husband who are working out of Payette and they are very pleased with the pay, the benifits and the miles.

shoot me a pm with your phone number or email address and we can connect....
Old 03-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Hey Genesisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerslapper

[email protected]
I didn't go with BSU because I would of had to wait until the next semester started.... also they were not registered with Dept of Labor for WIA... I got a partial grant for school and am starting orientation with May this Monday... I am looking for OTR 48... at least that is what appeals to me right now... I am quite impressed with May and feel it is a good fit for me. I know a couple of people, including my DOL case workers husband who are working out of Payette and they are very pleased with the pay, the benefits and the miles.

shoot me a pm with your phone number or email address and we can connect....