User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: These guys are flying............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw

Well they are from the show me and the speed limit is 70mph there, so you are going 5mph under the speed limit. All speed limits west of the Mississippi river, and in the southern states are higher than 65 mph. As a matter of fact most states speed limits are at least 65 mph. Just keep your newbie butt in the right lane where you belong and mind your own business!!! And Dawn, you don't even drive a truck, so keep up the good work fighting with Rev and Hobo and keep your mouth shut about how fast a driver goes!!! Your out of your area of expertize....lol.
Dammit DRIVER.........." Just keep your newbie butt in the right lane where you belong and mind your own business!!! ".......nice line.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: These guys are flying............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw

Well they are from the show me and the speed limit is 70mph there, so you are going 5mph under the speed limit. All speed limits west of the Mississippi river, and in the southern states are higher than 65 mph. As a matter of fact most states speed limits are at least 65 mph. Just keep your newbie butt in the right lane where you belong and mind your own business!!! And Dawn, you don't even drive a truck, so keep up the good work fighting with Rev and Hobo and keep your mouth shut about how fast a driver goes!!! Your out of your area of expertize....lol.
Dammit DRIVER...." Just keep your newbie butt in the right lane where you belong and mind your own business!!! ".......nice line.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

what does it matter how fast everyone else is going. drive where you are comfortable, if the other guys passing you is upsetting then maybe you should loko to another job. people pass, people get passed, people speed, people drive slow. i get agravatted when a slow truck throws a hitch in my get along, but it is not really something to complain about in my off time.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Senior Board Member

I only feel bad, when I'm passing some "large car", cause i know, he is running smarter than i am!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Rookie

SLOW IT DOWN!!! I'DE RATHE GET FIRED FOR BEING SAFE, THEN TO RUSH A ON THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN!!!