User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Driverboy, you can buy the antenna at best buy or circuit city. I just bought one not long ago. It is just like the one that came with it originally. They are kinda pricey though. Think it was about 30-40 bucks.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollOver
I prefer Sirius myself. After having tried XM and Sirius, the programs that Sirius offers were just more enjoyable to me. However, I do think that XM's equipment is of better quality. I have just bought myself the Sportster 4 Replay, and no matter what I do, there is a hint of static. Before I got this "new technology" I was using a Wal-mart cheapo that gave me zero problems. *shrugs*
I had the same problem when I got my sportster. If you have a tape player in the truck go buy one of those tapes that you would use to hook a portable cd player up in your car. You just plug it into the line out jack on the back of your sirius and put the tape in the player and you will never hear static again. If you do not have a tape player you can buy the fm modulator that plugs in the back of your stereo and you will get the same result. It runs about $30.