User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 04:34 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

:evil: hey glassman im back to harrass people again.i made 43k and i dont work sunday and every other monday.im gonna give my ira to the dentist or i would stay here but i hear about these drivers making 1000$ a week take home thats what would make me jump.i got a lot of stuff in this house but i kicked my girl friend out so life aint too bad!i see that gordon outfit pay 40cpm for 10 years experience.that crete website say 43cpm for all 48 state drivers but that truck parking situation can change frequently i got got get up early so i get on tomorrow and see if i started something :twisted: :twisted:
Old 01-03-2007, 04:56 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer
:evil: hey glassman im back to harrass people again.i made 43k and i dont work sunday and every other monday.im gonna give my ira to the dentist or i would stay here but i hear about these drivers making 1000$ a week take home thats what would make me jump.i got a lot of stuff in this house but i kicked my girl friend out so life aint too bad!i see that gordon outfit pay 40cpm for 10 years experience.that crete website say 43cpm for all 48 state drivers but that truck parking situation can change frequently i got got get up early so i get on tomorrow and see if i started something :twisted: :twisted:
LMBO Dork boy. Your to funny.
I'm sure you know I wasn't talking about the money he made. I was talking about them working with him to keep his job. Money helps but it's not everything. If your not happy a pay raise only makes you happy for a day or two... If that... So stick :dung: in your pipe and smoke it. :twisted: :wink: :lol:

P.S. sorry about the girlfriend thing, hope that works out for the best.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Senior Board Member

Sounds about par for the Course.

For comparison I made ~34k and I got my license in mid April of 06. I've only driven 15-20k miles. The rest is a mix of City P&D and being an overpaid lumper with a CDL.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Board Regular

LMBO Dork boy. Your to funny.
I'm sure you know I wasn't talking about the money he made. I was talking about them working with him to keep his job.

P.S. sorry about the girlfriend thing, hope that works out for the best.[/quote] oh never mind then.i thot he wanted to no if he had enuff$. i took care of her for a year but some convict hanging around when im at work so gotta clean house some times!im way over due for that urine test to come around .would that dung show up?i would probably freak out or something. arent you supposed to be in truck driver school.?im back on that port townsend haul!gotta get up at 4am so i let you help that fella count his money
Old 01-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Board Regular

38K for a rookie - nothing to complain about.
38k for an OTR driver with more than 1 yr exp - horrible
38k with any experience working in the NW and home daily - ?

I guess it depends on what your looking for. Home time or money. There is only one person that can answer that question for you.

[email protected]