Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by street_95
washington st. trenton NJ................not cool
Aw, Come on, now!!

It's so easy, even a Cave Man could do it!!
:P :P
What?! Well, what if I said it's so easy even a truck driver could do it? "Well that wouldn't make sense to me." Hold on a minute, I got a phone call. It's my mother. I'll put it on speaker phone. 8)
Old 01-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrvsreck

What?! Well, what if I said it's so easy even a truck driver could do it? "Well that wouldn't make sense to me." Hold on a minute, I got a phone call. It's my mother. I'll put it on speaker phone. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Board Regular

I once got lost in NYC, I ended up in a residential area, I knew I was not in a very good place once I saw cobble stone streets, I got pulled over by the cops and they told me I had to leave, the cop asked me if I would be able to turn around at the intersection, I was pulling a 45 ft flatbed at the time and I had a 265 in wb flat top freigthliner, so I said ya no problem, the cops had to block off all corners of a street and because of the short trailer and long wheelbase I could turn 90 degrees and not hit the trailer, I was able to do a u-turn at that intersection, but I probably couldn't have done it with a 53'

That same truck I hit a low bridge, the truck cleared but because my stacks were 13'6 they bent backwards and I looked like a real idiot, after that we cut them down and I could get under anything after that
Old 01-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
That same truck I hit a low bridge, the truck cleared but because my stacks were 13'6 they bent backwards and I looked like a real idiot, after that we cut them down and I could get under anything after that
It happens to the best of us. My dad been driving for over 35 years tri axle dumps and he still rips down power lines. :shock: Nothing really dumb happen to be knock on wood but i have only been driving for 5 years so am sure it comes with time.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug