User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Port-a-potty ettiquette....

In the past, I have suggested a port-a-potty for those that have the need for "on board comfort". I still recommend them. HOWEVER.....

I spent last weekend in Chicopee, MA at the PRIDE T/S. Now, for those that are not familiar with it, it may well be about the nicest truck stop in the whole state. Large parking area, good restaurant, fair showers. One of the places that actually makes an attempt to be a decent place for us to go. Along comes this nice looking, shiney red Volvo and parks in the space on my left. It's a team-truck, and he parks it very nicely within the markings for the space. (HOORAY) Didn't get to talk to them or really get a look at them, Lay down and get a couple of hours of sleep.....

When I get up, I see the pavement between our trucks is ALL WET... The side of that red Volvo is also wet... From the window down, on the steps, fuel tank... :shock:
Open the door and go to step out..... THERE'S NO MISTAKE WHAT GOT DUMPED OUT..... :shock: :evil:
Get out on the other side and go around and look at my truck... THEY GOT ALMOST AS MUCH SPLATTERED ONTO MY TRUCK AS THEY GOT ON THEIR OWN....... :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Didn't see anyone inside, so I went around and banged on their sleeper... LOUD TO WAKE THEM UP.....
No answer..
Go inside to the restaurant, because that might be where they are.... Eating.... :twisted: :twisted: Let me see if I can get a conversation going that will TERMINATE THEIR APPETITES....
Not there... And, when I go back out to my truck, the red VULVA is gone... Well, next time this happens.... I'm going to leave them a message...... In WAX.... ON THEIR WINDSHIELD......
I DON'T CARE IF YOU POUR YOUR URINE ON YOUR OWN TRUCK, BUT THE NEXT TIME YOU GET IT ALL OVER MINE, I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU A "PARTING GIFT" THAT YOU WON'T LIKE....

Old 11-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

They went outside? thats lazy..and stupid if there is a building next to you..just walk in and go..or also shouldn't be dumping urine on the side of the truck anyway..thats just discusting..
Old 11-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Facts
They went outside? thats lazy..and stupid if there is a building next to you..just walk in and go..or also shouldn't be dumping urine on the side of the truck anyway..thats just discusting..
It was their PORT-A-POTTY that they dumped. And let it run down the door of their truck, steps, fuel tank, and a wet area about 10 feet in diameter on the pavement. And SPLATTERED MY TRUCK FROM THE FRONT BUMPER TO NEAR THE BACK OF THE SLEEPER TO ABOUT 2 1/2 FEET UP. Smelled almost as bad as a BULL-WAGON that hasn't been washed out.

If you can't get it into a building, at least pour it out in some grass where iot will be used up for fertilizer or something. NOT ON THE PAVEMENT... NOTHING GROWS ON THE PAVEMENT.... Or at least it's not supposed to.....

Old 11-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I believe what he is talking about is that they dumped their porta pottie next to the truck and all over both trucks. Talk about lazy!!!!! They can stop at any rest area and dump. A few truck stops also have dump stations. There is absolutely NO reason for someone to dump their porta pottie in a parking lot. SUCH TRASH!!! :evil:
Old 11-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Rookie

That sounds quite disgusting but i think a lot of drivers are getting that way (very lazy). What does it take to walk to the toilet ,and a lot of the truck stops have chemical waste disposal points for the R.V.s.

The smeel of urine is quite disgusting, i was at the Flying J Texas just north of Houston a few weeks back, well aftyer i had my shower i had to leave that place because the smell was so over powering, dont suppose the heat helped much either.

Not that i like to admit it ops: but yeah i do have a pee bottle and i do use it, but i dispose of them the right way. I think that the flyin J should hire someone with a steam cleaner to wash the pavement down to get rid of that smell.
Just my $0.02c worth.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Rookie

The truck stops should not have to clean up a drivers mess. If this trend of laziness continues everybody is going to pay to park!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Senior Board Member

I was at the T/A off I-81 ex I think 150 in roanoke VA last july . I backed in next to a car hauler when I woke up the car hauler had pulled out but left a full gallon jug of piss ...I was going to pick it up ,But didn't because I had nothing to hold it with ...Well i went back to bed for another hour ,And when I got up to shower before leaving I stepped out my door only to be overpowered by a smell of hot urine ...well the Cr england driver that pulled in the empty spot next to me ran over the jug ,and it exploded all over the side of my truck ...nothing like a hot humid 100 degree day and urine soaked black top ... I use a Gatorade bottle ,so I don't have get dressed to go in and use the bathroom if I wake up mid sleep . But I bag the bottle ,and toss it in the trash ASAP when I get up .
Old 11-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Senior Board Member

It is getting ridiculous. no problem having a piss bottle for emergencies but take care of it and dispose of it properly. Not in the truck stop parking lot, the shipper or receivers parking area or thrown out on the side of the road. A little self respect and common courtesy for others
Old 11-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
I was at the T/A off I-81 ex I think 150 in roanoke VA last july . I backed in next to a car hauler when I woke up the car hauler had pulled out but left a full gallon jug of piss ...I was going to pick it up ,But didn't because I had nothing to hold it with ...Well i went back to bed for another hour ,And when I got up to shower before leaving I stepped out my door only to be overpowered by a smell of hot urine ...well the Cr england driver that pulled in the empty spot next to me ran over the jug ,and it exploded all over the side of my truck ...nothing like a hot humid 100 degree day and urine soaked black top ... I use a Gatorade bottle ,so I don't have get dressed to go in and use the bathroom if I wake up mid sleep . But I bag the bottle ,and toss it in the trash ASAP when I get up .
i had to start laughing when i got to the part about CR running it over and it exploding LOL
Old 11-23-2006, 12:59 AM
Senior Board Member