User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Having fun in school!

Well next week is my last week in school, but it's been more fun than frustrating. My instructors are all very good at what they do, my classmates are all a bunch of laid back guys, and we all look out for one another. I couldn't have picked a better time to go to school either! According to the instructors, we've been the best class to come through in the past few months. The two classes ahead of us are a bunch of whiners and blame everything on everyone but themselves. We started out with 14 and now we're down to 9 (lost one guy due to a car accident - 2 former classmates are in the class behind us). Next week will be our 5th week, and then we'll have to wait for a test date. Last week I learned how to float with a little instruction from my father, but had to be careful not to do it too much. I would've gotten a tongue lashing from my instructors about how it'll cost me on the road test with the state. :wink: I'm a bit nervous, because I know that there's a ton more stuff to learn. I'm thinking of getting hired on with either TMC, ABF, or Schneider. I've already heard from TMC, still waiting to hear from ABF and Schneider to weigh my options. I enjoy driving, particularly when I'm not being cut off by cars, minivans, and SUV's. :lol:
Old 10-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Senior Board Member

Cool!!! Good luck to you Easy and give a shout if you have any questions!
Old 10-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Default Done!

Finished school yesterday and everyone including myself did pretty well. The weather almost did a couple of people in, and a couple of irate testers did do a couple of people in. The rain hid some marks on the ground that helped a couple of people do their 45 degree backing, and the couple of state testers that I mentioned came to work in a foul mood. One came in moody, because he was having pay problems and the other is just a natural at screwing with people. The couple of guys that failed yesterday will have their chance at redemption today. I slept like a baby last night, so that's why I'm up early (been up since 3am actually).
Old 10-27-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldiesPlating
Cool!!! Good luck to you Easy and give a shout if you have any questions!
Thanks!