User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 50 years young...Have CDL...Need Experience

I posted this on two of your boards.

Looking for an owner operator who needs second seat in the Augusta Georgia area. I have a CDL with N and T endorsements.

I have had about 3 weeks experience with SWIFT in June 2006, had to leave due to a family medical emergency. I wasn't exactly impressed with SWIFT.

Here's the skeleton in my closet.
In August 2005 I drove for USA. I won't go into a lot of details here, but the Trainer did everything except TRAIN. I failed their road test and was so disgusted I left.

I can drive a truck, but need the experience. I have NO criminal record, NO DUI's, NO Accidents or Tickets.....None period any time!

I want to stay away from the big companies because I actually want to be trained and the bones rattling around the closet after my month with USA. I would like good home time, but lets face it, I need a job more than the home time.

If any O/O's or Small Fleet Owners want a CLEAN, HONEST, HARDWORKING 50 year old that's willing to do a days work for a days pay, I'd sure like to hear from you.

contact Jim @ 803-292-7888 or
[email protected]