User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yes if someone claims you it is verification, it is verification if a neighbor sends a letter saying what you were doing.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Rookie

8) Madaxeman,

First of all you have to realize that the information you are getting is only as good as the source it comes from, most people who give advice including myself can only give you in-put on what we have learned in the past as to what works and what dosn't, shop around??..

As I said before in a previous post companies today are now changing the way they have done things if the past not because they want to, but because they have to in order to survive in today??s market.

If I were in your place I would approach finding a driving job from a different position. I would put together a resume of past employment showing steady employment over the past years and then explain why you were off work for that certain period of time. What many people fail to understand is that its not against the law to take time off if you can show how you survived. If you had income from investments or stocks, retirement or maybe your family supported you in a different way, that's ok just explain it, that's what most employers are looking for because they have to explain it to someone else also.

Your entering the trucking market with no experience and that's ok because there are several companies out there that will train you. Just remember not all rules apply to every company so just keep knocking on doors and soon one will open..

DC