LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 11:05 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Mexican Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad.Dog
Yea, I know what you mean about those Internationals, I been drivin for CFI for awhile now and I hate'em! The company is good, good pay, miles, but this damn truck is too small for OTR! I'm thinking of Landstar, gettin my own truck, maybe Celadon, NOT NOW!

Evertruckerr, yea I know what u mean about these Mexicans. kinda like this "Headed4home" wannabe American wetback. He needs to head for home, back to Mexico!

I gotta give credit to "Movinit" and "OK". Give up a little for principal, to keep from bein a sell out. I think this is something "SuperMex' (is that an Oxymorn) Moron? doesn't know much about. That's seems to be the difference in Mexico and America. Bastards only care about themselves... that's why their country is such a cesspool of hate.

"Headed4Home", you might think your an American cause some piece of paper, but u be a Mexican, born of deviate illiterate, degenerate illegal Mexican scum. You will NEVER be an AMERICAN cause all you want is for yourself! Scum, Mexican Scum! Go back to your cesspool Pendajo!
Some people just dont think before the speak!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:07 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Mexican Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad.Dog
Yea, I know what you mean about those Internationals, I been drivin for CFI for awhile now and I hate'em! The company is good, good pay, miles, but this damn truck is too small for OTR! I'm thinking of Landstar, gettin my own truck, maybe Celadon, NOT NOW!

Evertruckerr, yea I know what u mean about these Mexicans. kinda like this "Headed4home" wannabe American wetback. He needs to head for home, back to Mexico!

I gotta give credit to "Movinit" and "OK". Give up a little for principal, to keep from bein a sell out. I think this is something "SuperMex' (is that an Oxymorn) Moron? doesn't know much about. That's seems to be the difference in Mexico and America. Bastards only care about themselves... that's why their country is such a cesspool of hate.

"Headed4Home", you might think your an American cause some piece of paper, but u be a Mexican, born of deviate illiterate, degenerate illegal Mexican scum. You will NEVER be an AMERICAN cause all you want is for yourself! Scum, Mexican Scum! Go back to your cesspool Pendajo!
I'm not much on "thought crimes," but do you really have to verbalize your ignorance? Where are the moderators?
Old 08-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Senior Board Member

Easy dude..... you don't have freedom of speech around here. You might want to tone it down a bit if you want to hang around. Just a suggestion.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Board Regular

I am by no means a racist with a "rebel flag", however I am definitely against those who are coming into this country and stealing our jobs with their willingness to work for pennies. What the Mexicans don't realize is that the trucking companies would pay them the same pay we are currently getting. The freight still has to be moved and whether it is at .19 cpm or .44cpm it must be moved. Wake up Mexicans, you are selling out for pennies!!!! Why don't you all ban together like you have been marching on the streets of the U.S. and demand these trucking companies pay you what you should be paid? The trucking companies have no choice, they have to pay you because no one else will haul freight in Mexico! Stop focusing on taking Americans jobs, and start working on getting good paying jobs in Mexico!

Doesn't matter where you have been, it's where you are going in life that counts!
Old 09-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Default IGNORANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I originally checked this site out I really liked it and still do if it wasnt for the IGNORANCE if some.The fact remains that I am an American Born and reaised here but then The Hispanics on this site have to get insulted by racists........................................... ..
As for me being a WANNABE,Call it what ever u want but Ill be headed out very soon and looking forward to my new carreer........................
So the racist needs to get a life or retire since he has no doubt been on the road Way too long...................................

But Ill not stoop.Have a great one and drive safe........................
Old 09-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Senior Board Member

Theres no room for racist remarks! All of those posts were uncalled for WHERE R THE MODERATORS!
Old 09-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK
Mexican drivers in Mexican trucks crisscrossing the country at .15-.19 cents per mile! God help us!
A Mexican driver can only pick-up a load originating in Mexico, drop it in the US, and then pick up another load bound for Mexico. Neither he (nor a Canadian driver) can stay in the US crisscrossing the country delivering freight. This is called "interstating" and is illegal.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Rookie

I thought this thread was suppossed to be about the diff between Celadon and Crete? What's with all this racists hate commentary by "Headed4Home" and "Mad.Dog"?

ColdandFrosty.... I'm not sure about that, where did you get your information?

Currently Celadon Mexicans drive in CELADON trucks from Laredo to Waxahachie (South Dallas). It's my understanding from reading their transcripts (Celadon's) that "soon" (whatever that means) Lyod Mineta, the outgoing Secretary of Transportation told the trucking Industry the Mexicans will be driving their Mexican trucks into the US using their HB1B Visa's, anywhere and everywhere they want! tHAT MEANS MILLIONS OF mEXICANS CRISSCROSSING THE us AT .15-.19 CENTS PER MILE?

My issue is do I still want to drive for a company so willing, so chomping at the bit to sell me out to cheap Mexican labor? Do I bail now or wait till they twist the knife in my back?

And what about Crete, I hate the opt-Idle deal, but what else?
Old 09-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Rookie
Default Crete Raises Driver Pay !

I just checked the Crete website and it looks like driver pay just went up ANOTHER .03 cents per mile! I read rumors about this.

.41 for one years exp. up to .47 for seven years exp.! Wow! I'm sending my app off right now. That's about a $7,000 yearly pay increase over my Celadon pay!

Maybe I can talk'em into disabling my opt-idel?
Old 09-04-2006, 03:32 PM

They also have a nice Indy/Midwest regional too. I'm going on that starting one week from today