User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Premium Dispatching Service

I'm reaching out to all of you owner operators and small fleet owners, busy running the road and trying to stay compliant with CSA. I know you're busy and getting busier. It seems as though the government isn't satisfied until you're too busy to stay in business. That'll make the big boys real happy. L A Express Inc is owned by me, a disabled US Army veteran and a 22 year transportation professional. My primary mission is to offer an affordable option for every owner operator and small fleet owners, who are trying to minimize deadhead and maximize their rate per mile on every load. We offer a premium dispatching service and transportation consulting, along with invoicing that goes straight to your account without any interference from me. We recognize and are very familiar with the day to day responsibilities that goes along with hauling loads in this good ole U.S of A, and it's not easy. Let us help you!

We will post each truck, call on each load, negotiate the best rates, complete the packet and sign the confirmation. All documents will be returned to the broker as needed and forwarded to you also. A digital file will always be maintained for your records, should the need arise to reference historical transactions, including rate confirmations, completed broker packets and all invoices with all supporting documents. We are your complete backoffice support team.

Our prices are very modest, we can be reached via email at [email protected] or ph: 4702150084. We look forward to hearing from you and anticipate the start of a mutually beneficial partnership. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,