User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Stay loaded with diamondback dispatch

Hello all,
I am the owner of Diamondback Dispatch, we offer freight finder and billing services to Owner Operators and fleet owners. As a former Owner Operator I know there can be a lot of time spent sitting at truck stops searching for loads, sending faxes, and napping. Whether it be on my 10 hour break or in between loads I always stressed about the fact I may or may not have good paying freight waiting for me. Diamondback Dispatch is committed to finding Owner Operators and fleet owners great paying freight, and being that it is operated by a former owner operator you will receive the respect every professional driver deserves from a person that understands. Let us handle the office work and you keep them wheels turning. Have the peace of mind knowing that you will always be loaded. If you are looking for a dispatch service that knows where you've been call now and lets talk.

352-219-5078
[email protected]
Diamondback Dispatch - Home

Tags
dispatch service, dispatching service, fleet owner, owner operator, owner operators