User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Chicago Heights, IL to Grand Junction, CO

Hey guys just trying to get a load moved from Chicago Heights, IL to Grand Junction, CO. It Pays $2,000 the mileage is around 1200 miles. It is a load of steel and should be tarped but I nor my customer really care. It sits outside anyway. The steel is painted so it should be straped and not chained. I need to know on this by no later than 8/2/2007. It need to be to G.J. by 8/6/2006 or earlier. They can unload on the weekend and the steel plant that you pick up at will not load after 2:30P and no weekends.

I am not a broker just a Independent who can not get anything out there to get there goods but want to keep them happy so just looking to get it here. Anybody who needs to get out west and is interested Post on here and then I will hook you up with my phone #.

Thanks
Last Chance Transport
Old 08-01-2007, 02:39 AM
Rookie

I forgot to mention that it obviously is a flat bed or step deck and is 30,000 pounds of material.