User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2021, 08:24 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need to ship an A6 - What's a good shipping company?

I need to ship an A6 from Pennsylvania to Kansas City. If anyone has used a shipping company recently and had a good experience I would love to hear it.

I've never shipped a car before, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Do I need insurance? Should I ship enclosed or is regular shipping ok? Anything else I should know?

Thanks all.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Rookie

If it is about shipping a vehicle then I can suggest AmeriFreight because it has an A+ BBB rating and confers multiple pricing options. It has a solid reputation and gives shipping service in 50+ states of America. On the other hand, if we talk about insurance, you can also get extra insurance with AmeriFreight. By the way, if we want to try a shipping service with more specifications and want a quote then the use of this freight and logistics directory could be suitable. You can put your details like origin, destination, required service, email, contact number and budget here and it will show the available shipping options.

Similarly, if you want more options then you can consider using Sherpa, Montway and SGT Auto Transport. This article from MarketWatch can also help you in this regard.