User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Drivers Looking to Lose Weight and Gain Their Life Back....

Hello, I am driver that is on a mission to help other drivers like myself to lose weight and gain their life back. Many drivers suffer from obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea. All of which I have suffered from. I weighed in at 468 lbs. found out I was a diabetic and suffered from all the above. I started eating better and losing weight but I got stuck at 388, I couldn't lose anymore as much as I tried, nothing worked. My wife found a diet called Plexus Slim that seemed to be working for her, I on the other hand made fun of her for thinking a little pink drink could help her lose weight. On day 4 for her she dropped 4 pounds and was feeling awesome. I couldn't believe it so I told her that I was going to start the next day and see how real this stuff was. Tuesday May 14th 2013 I got up, weighed in at 388 pounds still (lol) I went to the kitchen made the drink and started that morning. Saturday May 18th a whole 4 days later I got up that morning and weighed in I was down to 380 pounds!!!! Today is June 1st 2013 and I am down to 373 and feeling so much better and have energy again. This is incredible!! I have been doing some research and found that people that are taking this are gaining control of their diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I just want to help other drivers like myself and get this product to them. I feel every truck driver out there that has any of these problems can really benefit from this. I am not telling you this to try and get you to sell it, I just want you to try the product. My mission is to help as many people I can to gain their life back!!!! This is my website Home - My Plexus Opportunity please ignore the JOIN NOW because that's not what I am trying to sell you. If you would like to contact me directly you can email me at [email protected]. P.S ohhh yeah they call me Driveby (when they aren't mad at me LOL) DRIVERS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT AND THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO GAIN IS YOUR LIFE BACK!!!!! THERE IS A 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON OUR PRODUCTS..... (DRIVERS, CHECK OUT THE TESTIMONIALS ON MY PAGE)

Last edited by Driveby60; 06-01-2013 at 09:51 PM.