Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Family Support Forum (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/family-support-forum-14/)
-   -   truck drivers wife felt up by fatherlaw please help (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/family-support-forum/20222-truck-drivers-wife-felt-up-fatherlaw-please-help.html)

BanditsCousin 01-27-2007 04:20 AM

Lock this badboy, its going (and gone) nowhere.

Scoe 01-27-2007 03:45 PM

Not a bad idea, but I'm still waiting for the OP to come back with an update :shock:

vikingdrummer 02-05-2007 03:21 PM

Ummmm...

Are you capable of cutting your own grass? My, my I can't imagine being that dependent on someone. I'd rather let my grass grow than get felt up by my father in law....
Time for you to make some changes....

Jack_07 02-15-2007 03:46 AM

My opinon is that you should tell the fatherinlaw that he is not welcome in your home unless he is invited by your husband which should be present at all times during fatherinlaws visit. Secondly if my fatherinlaw did that to my wife he'd be ummmmmmmm filling in a stump hole.

stevedb28 02-17-2007 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Jack_07:
My opinon is that you should tell the fatherinlaw that he is not welcome in your home unless he is invited by your husband which should be present at all times during fatherinlaws visit. Secondly if my fatherinlaw did that to my wife he'd be ummmmmmmm filling in a stump hole.

wait wait hold up a second, if you father-in-law did that to your wife, uhhh.... thats not just wrong thats incest :lol:

flood 02-17-2007 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by stevedb28:

wait wait hold up a second, if you father-in-law did that to your wife, uhhh.... thats not just wrong thats incest :lol:

just a point.. incest is only between mother/daughter, mother/son. father/daughter, father/son when you add the word in-law by definition it can't be incest.

stevedb28 02-17-2007 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by flood:

Originally Posted by stevedb28:

just a point.. incest is only between mother/daughter, mother/son. father/daughter, father/son when you add the word in-law by definition it can't be incest.

He said if HIS father-in-law and HIS wife. Now correct me if Im wrong (which Im not) but isnt that FATHER/DAUGHTER? I was making a joke to his wording, but since that part flew over your head, you completely missed the point. Thus, heres your sign.

ActionEarthMover26 10-03-2007 09:43 AM

:sad: what i gathered from all this, you should be putting your father-in-law in jail, because if he cant get his way with you what happens if he is alone with your kids? takes it out on them because he is pissed at you think about this lady!!!!!! if my wife called me or told me my dad was doing that to her, i would be kickin his ass!!! sounds to me like you may like this attention your getting just an opinion. my wife steers clear of guys who make her feel uncomfortable and that is what you should be doing just for respect for your husband and if he dont like you stayin away from his dad and direspects your decision DIVORCE HIS ASS very simple. :idea: