User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My brother

Well my brother has gotten closer to the end of his journey.

Cancer that started in his esophagus, stomach, lungs and bones has found it's way into his brain.

We thought we had lost him this past weekend, but somehow he made it through it.

His son is also ill, but at this point no information is being given about this.

I would like to ask for prayers. Thanks guys.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:20 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Humphry Davy
Old 05-16-2009, 02:54 AM
Senior Board Member

damn dennis, that really stinks.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Senior Board Member

Holding a Crucifix (any size), say this Prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way You will see.

Lord Jesus, 1 come before You, just as 1 am. 1 am sorry for my sins, 1 repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your Name, 1 forgive all others for what they have done against me. 1 renounce satan, the evil spirits and all their works. 1 give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. 1 invite You into my life, Lord Jesus. 1 accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.
Come Lord
Jesus, cover me with Your Precious Blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. 1 Love You, Lord Jesus. 1 Praise You, Jesus. 1 Thank You, Jesus. 1 shall follow You every day of my life. Amen. Mary my mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen

may god bless.....you and yours.................. dle

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. CHESTERTON

"Qui non intelligit aut discat aut taceat"
Who does not understand should either learn, or be silent.
The Mark Levin Show
Old 05-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Senior Board Member

Thanks everyone it helps.

When I talked with my sister-in-law a few days ago they were going to try and put a feeding tube in to see if that will help him. Failing that he would be put into a hospice. No one will tell me how much he weighs, but they are telling me that he is nothing but skin and bones.

That was a few days ago, and I don't know if the feeding tubes were successful or not. A little while ago I got a quick text message from my Dad.

"Sharon called this morning. She had just gotten to the hospital and learned that Bobby had had a seizure, and could not talk, quite unresponsive. She called again after lunchtime, said his blood pressure was falling and she is signing the DNR for him to be taken off of life support. More news when we get it."