User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default PurpleTruckpickedupHitchHikerNeedInfo!

Hi. I need to locate a truck driver that was driving through the Dallas, TX area Saturday, November 14th, 2008. The truck driver picked up a hitch hiker in Mesquite/Rockwall and dropped the hitch hiker off iat the rest area off Interstate 30 in Mount Vernon, Texas some time around noon on Saturday.

The hitch hiker was my cousin. His life may depend on me locating this truck driver to find out what time was the last time he saw him.

The truck as solid bright purple painted "middle eastern" is how it was described to me. The driver is not white, apparently he has light brown skin, dark hair and wears glasses and is very friendly.

I was told that you can't miss this truck... the interior is highly decorated with curtains/beads and is also "middle eastern" maybe arabian style.

I have no idea where the truck was going or where he was from. He was an independent driver, thank God, so there is a good chance that he will come forward. Please sread the word and keep your eyes open. This is our only hope!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS )