User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I need some advice!

Hello! I dont know if anyone can help me with this, but I needed to start somewhere, so here I am. Twenty six years ago my mother ran away from home and met up with a trucker who she spent months with. When she returned home she was pregnant with me. The trucker is my father and I have never met him. The problem is I dont have very much information about him. I know that he worked for Werner Enterprises in 1981 when he met my mother and was based out of Louisiana, where my mother said he lived. He was in his thirties then. His name is Gerald, but he also went by Jerry. His middle name might have been Maurice and his last name started with a M. His last name might sound something like Mavafante. She says she cant remember his last name, but that is sounded foreign, maybe Creole. Without his name, I dont even know where to begin to look. The older I get the more curious I become about this other part of me that I have never seen, so I figure I better start looking for him now while I have the chance. Does anyone have any advice for me? Or know of anywhere else I could post this? If anyone can think of anything could you please email me at [email protected] . thank you!
Old 06-28-2007, 01:15 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Try MAVALANY. Worth a shot. That's a name I've seen before.