User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Sorta New...

Hi there everyone! Hubby has been on the road for 9 months now and before we started this journey I used to scour the boards here and on other sites to get information.

I tried to register so that I could participate a long time ago, but my login never worked. Well I finally emailed and got everything all fixed. I'm not sure why I waited so long :wink:

First I want to say a big thank you! I was not sure about this whole plan of hubby's (some days I'm still not :wink: ), but he was bound and determined. All of the things I learned here really helped me to know what to expect. The first year is still a difficult transition, but at least I feel like I sorta knew what we were getting into.

Now that we have an idea what the life is like, I'd like to return the favor and share our experiences.

Hubby liked to read trucking blogs when he was researching so we finally started our own. I just set it up the other day and he'll check in as he has access. www.atruckerandhiswife.blogspot.com. There's not much there yet, but we'll keep adding to it.

Thanks again!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 06:21 AM
Board Regular

Glad you found this place, I've learned tons here I'm currently staying home tending our four children while my husband drives over the road, trying to keep up to date on the info here as eventually one day when the children are grown I'd like to go back out there too, for now this is fine, they are only little a little while and those trucks will always be there.