User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The Last thing you should Pack

Note: This is a religous post, So Please if your offended by religon please stop reading now.

The Last thing you should Pack before leaveing for the Big Road is your Bible so it will be the first thing you unpack in your truck.
Well Hello Family!

I just wanted to drop a line in here since its been a long time since ive posted in here. I wanted to tell everyone about a GREAT Bible program i found out about from a Truck Stop Chaplain at the Lebanon, TN Truck Stop! its called E-sword, it is completely Free! it has SOO many features that i haveing even begin to check them out! Heres the site where you can download it. http://www.e-sword.net/ Its a really cool program.

Also I wanted to see if anyone had a Prayer Request that i can add to my list!
Thats another GREAT thing about e-sword is that it has a calander for prayer requests and it can remind you to pray about anything you tell it.

If you have Prayer Requests:
You can post Here
You can E-mail me: [email protected]

But most inportantly raise your heart and mind up to The creator and life up your request to him.

(Matthew 21:22)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

seeya on the flip side, Stay Safe
Old 10-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Senior Board Member

i enjoy reading the material provided by some of the truckstop chaplains, it puts things in "laymans" terms(may have been spelled incorrectly). :lol:
Old 11-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Rookie
Default Re: The Last thing you should Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic2wb
Note: This is a religous post, So Please if your offended by religon please stop reading now.

The Last thing you should Pack before leaveing for the Big Road is your Bible so it will be the first thing you unpack in your truck.
Well Hello Family!

I just wanted to drop a line in here since its been a long time since ive posted in here. I wanted to tell everyone about a GREAT Bible program i found out about from a Truck Stop Chaplain at the Lebanon, TN Truck Stop! its called E-sword, it is completely Free! it has SOO many features that i haveing even begin to check them out! Heres the site where you can download it. http://www.e-sword.net/ Its a really cool program.

Also I wanted to see if anyone had a Prayer Request that i can add to my list!
Thats another GREAT thing about e-sword is that it has a calander for prayer requests and it can remind you to pray about anything you tell it.

If you have Prayer Requests:
You can post Here
You can E-mail me: [email protected]

But most inportantly raise your heart and mind up to The creator and life up your request to him.

(Matthew 21:22)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
I sent u email my friend hope u get it
Al Black from Pa