User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Are you looking for someone...maybe this will help

I don't know if this will help anyone, but i have noticed this truck sitting across the street from a hotel for quite sometime. I have tried contacting the police and they thought this was a joke. But the truck is red, not bright red, but its a old looking red. It says DART on the side. I know nothing about trucking. I have gone on-line and tried finding a DART trucking company, and have e-mailed people, but never heard anything back. So i don't know what the deal is with this truck. Its located in Greensboro, NC. And its very odd that a truck sit where it is sitting for so long. The area that it is parked in it for truckers staying in hotels, or parking there to get something to eat at one of the food places near by. So maybe this can help someone??
Old 10-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Board Regular

Maybe he or she has time off and that's the best place they could leave their rig . You know a lot pf ppl think that theirs enough parking for trucks but their truly isn't and as far as DART try looking here and you might find something out about them http://www.dartadvantage.com/ hope it helps hun truckers can only travel so long and for so many hours a day and they can't compromise their hours by driving to places out of there routes to park .Hope that helps a little .
Old 10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Board Regular

Some trucks have a number on them for you to call if they have been sitting for more than 24 hours.