User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Location: Los Angeles - Austin - Houston - Dallas - San Antonio - Laredo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Cingular is a piece of trash (4 me) when traveling in southern NM. AND I found out they were bought-out by the biggest thives in the world (my opinion) at&t.

microshit is NOT too far behind them. Check-out bill gates in search engines to see what professionals and geeks think about his products/services.

I was thinking about sprint but with above info I think I'll switch to Virizon.

THX 4 the info & God Bless.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I found out they were bought-out by the biggest thives in the world (my opinion) at&t.
Actually Cingular was brought back home to AT&T...

The statute of Limitations is over for the Forced breakup of AT&T (Ma Bell) so all the "Baby Bells" are being brought back home....

Old 10-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Board Regular

I have sprint and while I can say their coverage and call quality is excellent, you better hope you never have any billing issues. Their customer service is dreadful. I have one year left in my contract (been a customer for around 8 years now) and then I am switching to T-Mobile I think. All my friends seem to be satisfied with them.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:59 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus
I have sprint and while I can say their coverage and call quality is excellent, you better hope you never have any billing issues. Their customer service is dreadful. I have one year left in my contract (been a customer for around 8 years now) and then I am switching to T-Mobile I think. All my friends seem to be satisfied with them.
Tmobile has wosre customer service than Sprint. I have Sprint no and had Tmobile three years ago. I've never dealt with such terrible service. Also their coverage lacks in some areas. In Montana you can rarely get any signal even in the bigger cities. Sprint has some of the best nationwide coverage.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Senior Board Member

whatever service you get, Please, AND I MEAN PLEASE, for the love of all things that are holy, get a headset. I am sick of big truck drivers almost coming into to my lane yacking on a phone with their head crocked to one side. 4 wheelers are bad enough, big truck drivers should know better.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Tmobile has wosre customer service than Sprint. I have Sprint no and had Tmobile three years ago. I've never dealt with such terrible service. Also their coverage lacks in some areas. In Montana you can rarely get any signal even in the bigger cities. Sprint has some of the best nationwide coverage.
Hmm all my friends say they are taken care of over phone support quickly and politely.

I have had a couple issues with Sprint not following through with what they said they were going to do (some of which involved renewing contracts) and when I call they say "Well, go ahead and cancel your service and pay the $200 cancelation fee." and hang up on me.

Wonderful people.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Hmm all my friends say they are taken care of over phone support quickly and politely.

I have had a couple issues with Sprint not following through with what they said they were going to do (some of which involved renewing contracts) and when I call they say "Well, go ahead and cancel your service and pay the $200 cancelation fee." and hang up on me.

Wonderful people.
When I transferred my number to Nextel from Tmobile they charged me a $400 early termination fee. The kicker is when I did it I had 10 days left in my contract. I thought it had expired already, but learned when I changed plans a while back they extended my contract by 6 months. No body at Tmobile would waive the charge or prorate the ten days. I went as far as a department manager and no one with common sence would help me. It wasn't until I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that someone from their corporate HQ called and offered to let me pay a prorated amount of $30 and call it quits.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Senior Board Member

I hate my nextel service. Love the phone but that does not help much in the dessert.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:21 PM

a dessert is something you eat!... hee-hee
Old 10-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Senior Board Member

I have a sony erickson and it is a piece of crap. So as far as hardware is concerned which phone gets the best service? Razors? of what? opinions. We have at&t and seem to get no service in WY what so ever and CO. thanks in advance.