User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hey Fozzy,
May 5th known as Cinco De Mayo is actually the day that 4,000 Mexican soldiers smashed the French and traitor Mexican army of 8,000 at Puebla, Mexico, 100 miles east of Mexico City on the morning of May 5, 1862.

Emperor Napoleon III basically took over parts of Mexico and was looking to move North and help to supply Confederate Rebels with arms, However he and his Army underestimated the Mexicans and got there butts kicked when they tried to retreat the Union Army helped out with clean up duties as it was in their interest to keep the Confederate Rebels from being supplied Arms.

There is some pretty amazing history in this story kind of a David vs Goliath thing going on. In return after Pearl Harbor 1000's of Mexicans crossed the border to join the American Military and helped to fight in World War ll, my Father in Law being one of those immigrants who fought for a Country other then his own for a better life.
Kind of Korny but if it had not been for Cinco De Mayo I would have never met my Soul Mate, My Wife, and My Best Friend... The Mother of my Children, My life..

for the record Mexico declared independence from Spain on September 15th 1810.

It Is What It Is....

Timberwolf
Old 04-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Board Regular
Default Oh please....Want some CHEESE with that WHINE ?????

You clowns couldn't get together and agree on what time of day it was. The Teamsters (oh, remember us-you know that UNION that actually DOES SOMETHING-you know you have spent YEARS crossing our picket lines and BITCHING about those "lousy fat-cat UNION guys"). Well guess what jerk-off ? It's YOUR TURN ! The NAFTA driver's are coming and guess who is the first to go ?? YOU, you know those guys that LOVED to take pride in bashing us union guys even though we were the ONLY one's putting our money where our mouths were. Owner operators will be history in the next year or two. Your buddy Bush doesn't give a rats ass about you and will give your jobs to the Mexican drivers in a heartbeat. Still think that "W/04" sticker was worth it ?? The Teamsters have put their money and their time into fighting this, but all of you laughed or thought it would never happen. Guess what ? It's HERE....Now you all TALK about getting together, but you never will. You're too busy screwing each other for cheap freight....Talk is CHEAP, something you have never figured out. Grow a pair....
Old 04-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Board Icon
Default Re: Oh please....Want some CHEESE with that WHINE ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred
THE SKY IS FALLING FOR EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME!
Old 04-25-2007, 03:04 PM

feederfred wrote:
You clowns couldn't get together and agree on what time of day it was. The Teamsters (oh, remember us-you know that UNION that actually DOES SOMETHING-you know you have spent YEARS crossing our picket lines and BITCHING about those "lousy fat-cat UNION guys"). Well guess what jerk-off ? It's YOUR TURN ! The NAFTA driver's are coming and guess who is the first to go ?? YOU, you know those guys that LOVED to take pride in bashing us union guys even though we were the ONLY one's putting our money where our mouths were. Owner operators will be history in the next year or two. Your buddy Bush doesn't give a rats ass about you and will give your jobs to the Mexican drivers in a heartbeat. Still think that "W/04" sticker was worth it ?? The Teamsters have put their money and their time into fighting this, but all of you laughed or thought it would never happen. Guess what ? It's HERE....Now you all TALK about getting together, but you never will. You're too busy screwing each other for cheap freight....Talk is CHEAP, something you have never figured out. Grow a pair....

Wow, You seem to be harboring some anger in your post, I hope things go your way when your contract is up in 08. Maybe Brown will try to break you guys. Never say Never if the NHL could lock out players for a season Brown could do the same, is the Union going to cover your mortgage if that happens?
Not that I am against any Union It has good and bad just as every other factor in life, but when they say strike you strike regardless, and a lock out could devestate many famlies. if it were me I would have to take my family over the Union anyday. Jobs are a dime a dozen family comes but once.
I have a sister-in -law that has worked for Brown in Denver for 24 years, and a brother-in-law in Maine that has driven for them for 15 years. They are a great company and they pay well however don't feel to high & mighty or secure with the Union & Brown as in this day and age nobody is safe and EVERY COMPANY is looking for ways to save money

My understanding of NAFTA Drivers is that they can only pull loads from one point in Mexico to one point in America and only return to Mexico with a desinated load Period..... if I am wrong about this please some one inform me. At some point if the Mexican drivers and equiptment are inferior and I am sure the majority most likely are it will not take long before actions are taken against them, unfortunatley it will take an accident that takes the life of some VIP caused by poor equiptment or a tired Mexican driver.

It Is What It Is...

Timberwolf
Old 04-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I still hate UPS... :twisted:
Old 04-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Bush has something more important to worry about and is more important than allowing mexicans deliever a load and return to Mexico.. So you maynot get a load out of Lerado, woppie big deal. But Yesterday Tuesday the Democrat party sold America OUT. They also Sold the World Out. Only thing stoping them right now is Bush with a Veto to come.

I do not know you, nor know your experence in Global events, but 1. You do NOT tell your Enemy when your going to leave. The Democrats are. 2. By the actions they are taking will only bring on more Terrorist Attacks to the United States. Wonder why the USA got attacked 9-11? Cause the Democrats said they can. Micheal Moore Movie is nothing but a bunch of Lies.

Have you seen the War on Terror in person? I have. 15 miles from where I am living the Local Army was Bombingt the Terrorist homes. Week before that the Terrorist attacked a small community. Last week The Terrorist beheading 10 locals. And with the actions of the Democrat poarty it will only GET WORST. The Darn Mexicans is the least of our Worries.

Drivers that so worried about the Mexicans, what are you going to do when the Economy fails cause other Countries stop to trade with the USA? And your given your pink slips cause of No work for you? What are you going to do when Muslims rules the world? They taken over Spain now, and France soon to fall.

America should be sending more Troops to Iraq, Not pulling them out. Who are we fighting there? Iraqies? No, Terrorist? YES! America can not afford to allow a lost in any War. If we lose this War it will not be Bush's Fought, Nor the troops. All be on the Democrat Party.

Stop listening to the Lies of the Democrat Party. Why does Bush have a Low rating? Based on Lies. I'll say it again BASED ON LIES!
Do I have time to sit back and research things out? Yes. All I have is time. A Vantage point of being Retired early. Plus it party of my Training in the Military to research out these type of facts.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Senior Board Member

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Old 04-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Bush lies....
Old 04-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Cinco De Mayo
CINCO DE MAYO!!!! WOOO HOOO, have to get a case of Dos Eques Cerveza...

Old 04-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Board Icon