User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Idaho at war with truckers.

Idaho has declared war on the trucking industry. And I haven’t seen even one trucker fight back. Three drivers were given assignments to haul hemp through the state. They were assured by their companies that the shipments were legal. The drivers trusted their employers and ended up charged with drug trafficking, facing twenty years imprisonment. My guess is almost any driver would have taken those loads. Federal law says they’re legal but Idaho insists their laws supercede federal. In any event, it was only hemp and the drivers were guilty of nothing but trusting their employers.

Back when truckers had unions, I believe the courthouse in Boise would have been surrounded by trucks for every court appearance of the drivers. The courtroom would have been packed each time, with truckers who couldn’t fit in, picketing outside. And I like to think truckers would have pushed their companies to place a surcharge on all goods being shipped into and out of the state as payback.

Instead, the truckers have been appearing alone in the courtroom. Two of them, faced with twenty years imprisonment, pleaded guilty, even while insisting they believed hauling hemp was legal. So they could be sentenced to five years for their guilty pleas and of course, they’ll always have records. There is a Russian driver who didn’t cave from the pressure prosecutors leveled. So he’ll be going to trial, at risk of 15 years imprisonment if found guilty.

Just seems a shame truckers no longer fight for their own.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Idaho is becoming another commie leftist failed State.

We use to be a United States.
Now we are being divided and turned into waring tribes.

Old 05-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Rookie
Default Warring tribes?

No one in Idaho would ever accuse truckers of being a warring tribe. Legislators, police, prosecutors, and judges see you as wimps to whom they can do anything they like without fear of your fighting back. They’ve seen you as a conquered people ever since your leftist union crumbled. Any other profession that was being targeted and having innocent fellow workers charged with felonies would scream bloody murder, and the justice system would back off. But you timid folk make such easy victims. You wonder why people don’t respect you. Well, come on! You don’t respect yourselves.

You know the Idaho Statesman occasionally runs stories about the innocent drivers, facing years in prison. But I’ve yet to read even so much as one protesting comment from a fellow trucker. You people are dead in the trucking world. You’d happily see fellow truckers hanged for having done no more than accept assignments from their companies, on assurance they’re legal. So don’t blame Idaho. If you don’t care, why should anyone else?

Truckers - Warring tribes? You’re funny. Come on! Go back to sucking your thumbs. That’s about all the fight from you folk, in defense of your own, we’ll ever see.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Board Icon

Pump yer brakes buttwipe.

Don't be coming in here pointing fingers at me or anyone else, whom you know nothing about. Who the hell do you think you are? Fugoff with your punk attitude.

I don't know anything about the story you told. I made a generalized scoff at the corrupt and broken system.

Bumped your story to the top, yer welcome.... and thanks proving my point. What tribe are you? ... huh Princess?

Old 05-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Rookie

Of course you know nothing of the story. For that to be possible, you’d have to be part of a community that fights for itself. That’s how word gets around when people look out for their own. Without that kind of fight in you, you’re left with nothing but ignorance, calling men women, and thinking you’re doing me a favor by having my little piece read, as if for my sake, rather than truckers who, if they and you don’t know what’s going on, should. And you think I’m a punk for trying to drum up support for your fellow truckers facing years in prison, do you? Man! It’s even worse than I thought for you folk.

Oddly, I like you. I can see you’re funny and would probably be amusing to listen to on the CB. But you’re part of a world that’s, as you say, more focused on smelling behinds and name calling than respecting anyone, especially fellow truckers who are innocent but in great trouble. No doubt I care about them more than you and yours. And I don’t anticipate that’s going to change. I’d hoped so, as a kind of miracle. But I fear your tribe is meek, hiding in the shadows, and just doesn’t have it in you. So I’ll do my best to fight for what I consider an outrage by Idaho’s justice system against truckers, who, it appears, their fellows couldn’t care less about, including you, even after having been informed.

And by the way, Idaho is not a leftist state. It’s voted republican for decades. Oh, and if I seem angry. .. Yeah! What’s being done to those drivers is a crime. The state of Idaho knows they’re innocent. But they’ve got some sick agenda going. So what matter ruining a few lives from within a profession whose members don’t care. That makes it easy for them, doesn’t it?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:37 AM
Board Icon

We are living in a different world.

If you go to the McDonalds dressed in a Military uniform, you will have some sheitstain, spit on your food in the back, before serving it to you.

That's the world we now live in.

If you wear a MAGA hat anywhere these days, you have to watch your back.
If you are white, or Christian, or male, a conservative, etc. there are no-go zones you must be aware of.

If Hillary had become our President, there would be 50 million dead in this Country right now.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Rookie

Aw! Poor you. Fellow truckers facing years in prison. And you want to feel sorry for yourself. You know, when you give up and have no ability to care about anyone, you end up fretting over 50 million people, created in a fantasy, rather than work to help real live truckers who are in big time trouble. Why should anyone respect you when you won't even lift a finger to help your own?
Old 05-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Rookie

Here is a story of two of the drivers who prosecutors persuaded to plea guilty by threatening them with fifteen years imprisonment if they didn't. Though their load was hemp, Idaho doesn't distinguish between that and marijuana. So the judge required they confess to hauling pot even though everyone, including he, knows it was hemp.
https://www.idahopress.com/news/loca...fe0ad45b1.html
Old 05-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Rookie

For information about the other driver of hemp who didn't plead guilty and could be sentenced to fifteen years if found guilty at his trial, run a search on
Denis Palamarchuck.

Last edited by Jack C; 05-12-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Rookie
Default An exorcism is needed

The Russian driver is facing 15 years if found guilty. Knowing that, we must ask, “What kind of monsters have power in Idaho? What possesses them?” I can understand why truckers may feel terrified to attend this trial for fear the judge’s head would start spinning like Linda Blair’s in, ‘The Exorcist,’ even while mocking in a devil’s voice, “If you show any revulsion, you’ll be held in contempt.”

Yeah! This has been a real eye opener of how corrupted a justice system can become. At least the good, hard-working drivers, innocent, unlike their vile accusers, would never do me nor anyone else harm. I’ll take heart in that. There are still good people around, even if a coven of evil souls, in black robes and arrogant scoffers of all that’s good, surround Rosemary’s baby, too.

This is an American horror story we have going on in Idaho.