User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2018, 07:12 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Took off and never paid me

I have an employee that we invested 16k in to help him get his truck on the road, pay for expenses like food and repairs and he was supposed to pay me back about 6 months ago. He basically took off. I had to have the truck repossessed and now he won't answer any of my calls for the loan we gave him. I thought I was doing a good thing helping him out and now I am at a loss. What can I do to recover my money?
Old 06-28-2018, 07:35 PM
Rookie
Default Collections issue you mentioned

Hey Mandi,

I'm an affiliate for AccountsReceivable.com and I help many small (and large) business owners recover on their past due accounts.

We do this by utilizing skip tracing, ascertaining financial conditions of companies as to why they're not paying - i.e. do they actually NOT have the money to pay and there are actual cash flow problems or are they just being dishonest as far as prioritizing their obligations?

Truck drivers unfortunately can have this issue at times. Fuel advances, rent, schooling, etc.

I highly recommend sending the claim over to them and I will be your point of contact to walk you through everything.

http://accountsreceivable.com/place-...a_bid=039452ad

Place the claim or claims there and make sure you include a contact number I can call you at to discuss things further and find out more details about what you're dealing with.

Any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM here or email me at [email protected]

Best,

Jake M/Tx Spurs
[email protected]
Old 06-29-2018, 11:09 PM
Senior Board Member

You repo'd the truck and that may be all you can get, I'd recommend talking to an attorney in your state to see what your options are and then decide on a course of action.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington