User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2016, 09:25 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Bachelor research: Drivers recruitment and retention survey

I am Tadas Ramonas, a 4th year student at ISM University and I am studying International business and communication. Currently I am writing my bachelor thesis about truck driver recruitment and retention issue in Lithuania and in foreign countries. I would greatly appreciate if you participate in this survey, as it it would take around 5 minutes. Its goal is to analyze the motivational levels of the drivers and their perceptions about recruitment. The results will be analyzed only generalized therefore, the survey is anonymous.

Anketa - Vairuotoj? samdymo ir motyvacijos apklausa/ Drivers recruitment and retention survey | apklausa.lt
Old 11-28-2016, 10:35 AM

oh...i thought bachelor research meant you were looking for single drivers, for some sort of sex survey....
Old 12-07-2016, 07:08 AM
Rookie

Thank you for pointing this out. English is not my first language, and I didn't notice that the meaning might change in such manner
Old 05-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Rookie
Default Survey and research writing help

Dear Tadas, there is another way to make your research successful. For example when I was writing my master's thesis in the international relations dept, I had to prepare a rather complex survey complemented by analysis. The task seemed a nightmare for me given the fact that I was running out of time as couldn't find the sufficient amount of respondents at that time. So I had decided to accept external assistance from this writing organization. You cannot imagine how happy I was when they presented they survey for my research in a matter of days. So why don't you try them out too?