User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I-95 Fredericksburg VA

Meant to post this Friday!

Just above the 130, bridge demolition is taking place starting tonight.

Sunday night: 10pm, 2 Southbound lanes will be closed thru 5am Monday
Monday night: 9:30pm, 1 Southbound lane closed. 10pm, 2 lanes will be closed thru 5am Tuesday
Tuesday night: 9:30pm, 1 Southbound lane closed. 10pm, 2 lanes will be closed thru 5am Wednesday. Between midnight and 3am, traffic will be fully stopped on Southbound for 30 minutes at a time.

Wednesday and Thursday nights: 9pm, 1 Northbound lane will close. 10pm-3:30am, 2 Northbound lanes will be closed. 3:30am-4:30am will be a single lane closure.

Rt. 1 is being listed as the detour. Can get on it from the North anywhere above the 133. The 140 and 137 are good exits to jump onto it at. The 133 will back up bad getting over to 1. From the South, the 126 is your best hop off minus the lights. The 130 will back up getting onto 1. It's also a bad way to get onto 1, you have to pull a tight, steep cloverleaf and MAY have to stop right as your getting to the top which isn't fun in a truck. I'm local and I avoid this ramp onto 1 at all costs unless I'm empty. Best bet from either direction, scoot East to 301 and avoid the area completely! Or slide West and use 29.