User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default help me with an advice!

I'm looking for a good lender who can provide truck and trailer loan. One of my friends is planning to buy a dump truck on loan, as he is in a shortage of money. So I told him to get loans from any lenders for buying it. The only lender I'm familiar with is Truck Loan Center in Brampton. Does anyone know any other good lenders whom you have experience with?
Old 01-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

The best place to start would be your local bank or credit union. While some say that they don't lend money for class 8 equipment, many will loan to current customers who have a history with them. I have had a couple of lenders who financed equipment for me that don't make loans for class 8 equipment. Sometimes, they will make a business loan instead of an equipment loan. I know it is a play on words, but that is how some of them will get around lending policies. Where you live can make a difference as to where you can find a business loan. Most dealers offer financing for their equipment, you can usually do better with your own resources.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Senior Board Member

i've learned from banks and credit unions they are putting a year cap on what they finance and around me and my bank (JP morgan chase) mostly likes to do leases though them. i have financed my truck, trailers and APU though weaton. 949-722-6830. granted they're rates arent the best all the time they aren't the worst.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Paccar and Chrysler/Mercedes Credit do loans for class 8 equipment. A friend of mine has use Chrysler/Mercedes for several truck and trailer loans. Some lenders offer financing within certain regions. Where do you live?
Old 01-14-2016, 01:00 PM
Senior Board Member

i'm in new york. hard to get insurance.. high IFTA, HUT and hard to get financing lol oh and tolls...