User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default driver needs help!!!

Hi everybody, my name is Tyler Bonham and I am from Kansas. Our good ol federal government is telling me in order for me to have valid physical I must have SPE (skill performance evaluation) also. In order to obtain I need prosthetic as I was born with lower left forearm or hand. I have never needed but gvt says I have to eventhough Kansas issued my class A in 2008 without ANY restrictions including any auto restrictions. Please help me here! I would greatly appreciate anything!
Old 04-18-2015, 02:31 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Things have recently changed when it comes to physicals. We now need to go to clinics or doctors who are on the DOT list. If you didn't have restrictions preciously, I don't understand why you should have them now. I would go to the fmcsa website and check to see if your physician is on the list. If not, you will need to go with one who is on their list. You may want to check with another doctor that is on the list and ask them about it.