User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Passing on a Blind Corner

A northbound super-B train truck made a dangerous pass just before a blind corner. I slowed down when I noticed this idiot coming. If I had not slowed down there may have been a head on collision. A southbound SUV was right around the corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE9VAnICnWQ
Old 03-22-2015, 05:26 PM
Senior Board Member

I wouldn't hesitate to send that clip to that company along with the truck number if you grabbed it. It's *****holes like that that make us all look bad.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 03-23-2015, 04:04 AM
Board Icon

Good for you, BCTrucking! It's a mark of a "professional" trucker, to be willing to slow down to let an idiot do what he's intent on doing... for the greater good of safety! It was a double yellow line! I know you didn't KNOW the SUV was coming... you just realized that IF one was coming, it would be bad IF you hung this idiot out to dry! Your instincts toward "safety" paid off!

There are 4-wheel idiots out there... and there are stupid truckers! In the end... it doesn't matter WHICH causes the deadly accident that ALL will have to live with!

If there is a GOD of Truckers out there... HE will take note of your exceptional "foresight" and action that may have saved many lives (possibly including your OWN!)

It takes a MAN of confidence to "back down" several times a day to ensure safety on the road. And that man gets to see the sun set over his TruckStop slot for the night. But, hey... he gets to see his woman again... or his children. And he has the right to be PROUD.

That idiot has NO idea how lucky he was to be "illegally passing" a PRO! [Well... a "rookie" on THIS site... but... that doesn't define you.] Lol.

Welcome to the board. You'll find we're all idiots here! But... we're really SMART idiots! AND... experienced truckers! [Isn't that the same?]

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:17 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete View Post
I wouldn't hesitate to send that clip to that company along with the truck number if you grabbed it. It's *****holes like that that make us all look bad.
I'm confused, repete! That's FIVE asterisks before the word "hole." Azz is only 3 letters! "Butt" is only 4. (same for F*ck!)

Mother... is 6. [And doesn't really fit the mood. Just needed a 6-letter word.]

I'm having trouble thinking of a 5 letter word that would trigger the "filter" on this site? [ You know... the one they HAD to program in because of Hoggie?]

I'm starting to think you just typed 5 asterisks, thinking it would LOOK like you said a dirty word. But... not really BEING such! Cuz... when "I" type... **** YOU! It comes out that way!

See what I mean?

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:27 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Good for you, BCTrucking! It's a mark of a "professional" trucker, to be willing to slow down to let an idiot do what he's intent on doing... for the greater good of safety! It was a double yellow line! I know you didn't KNOW the SUV was coming... you just realized that IF one was coming, it would be bad IF you hung this idiot out to dry! Your instincts toward "safety" paid off!

There are 4-wheel idiots out there... and there are stupid truckers! In the end... it doesn't matter WHICH causes the deadly accident that ALL will have to live with!

If there is a GOD of Truckers out there... HE will take note of your exceptional "foresight" and action that may have saved many lives (possibly including your OWN!)

It takes a MAN of confidence to "back down" several times a day to ensure safety on the road. And that man gets to see the sun set over his TruckStop slot for the night. But, hey... he gets to see his woman again... or his children. And he has the right to be PROUD.

That idiot has NO idea how lucky he was to be "illegally passing" a PRO! [Well... a "rookie" on THIS site... but... that doesn't define you.] Lol.

Welcome to the board. You'll find we're all idiots here! But... we're really SMART idiots! AND... experienced truckers! [Isn't that the same?]
Thank you