User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Been away for a while been Busy

Well there is no easy way to say it but why I took a break is hard to say my Father passed away in Feb and I have been busy dealing with everything from that. Lets just say trying to help my mother dealing with the State of IL with their Demands a City that all of a sudden went Ballistic on their demands on my parents house. Things got so bad we had to move back to IL and that was NOT in my plans.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:15 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I am sorry to hear about your dad, but it is good to see you back.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:16 PM
Board Icon

Yes... Sorry to hear about your Dad, I.E. I noticed your absence, and was wondering about you. How old was he? I guess I've never actually known how old YOU were. If you want to talk.... we're here to listen. My Dad is 83? My day is coming. Hopefully not soon, though... cuz he's pretty healthy for his age. Glad you checked in.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:44 PM
Senior Board Member

He was 70 years old when he passed I am 38 and as Multiple Docs have told me Lucky to be alive myself. Seems surviving a Stroke that wipes out 20% of your brain is not easy to do. That was me 13 years ago. Then throw in the Afib from 2 years ago that came about from a Seizure med that a New Neurologist had to try on me I am very lucky to be around. But anymore I take each day as a gift live it to the fullest I can and love my wife and kids as much as I can. Like I told my Doc 3 weeks ago about the only thing that MIGHT kill me is going to be a bullet to the head and with my luck the sucker would hit the Black Hole in my head and do no damage. HE Laughed as he was looking at my Pet Scan and seeing the Black Hole as I called it. If you see one of my Pet Scans that show Activity in my head there is a HUGE hole in the thing that is in the area that controls Breathing and stuff like that. Doc looked at it and compared it to a Normal one and went Never Mind you just do what you want as You should be Dead already.