User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Well I now have wandered the roads, Ready to make real money...LOL

Well I was on here a few years back. I remember a few of you, I'm back after a few years of OTR. What a frickin nightmare some of it has been, Shippers that are pissed off because someone pissed their cheerieo's all their life then chose the wrong proffession, Recievers that can't figure out what the heck they are doing in life...And freaks like me that can't spell half the time.
How the hell are you all? Been up to no good as usual? Running these roads all covered in ice?...
Just touching base here, Now I can speak from experience and not from things I've heard...and OMFG...do some drivers tell lies...Life has been good, Sometimes a pain in the rear...but overall good. Since last being on here I have had the pleasure of a child come into my life, The girlfriends(wife) daughters child whom now lives with us, He loves to go out in the big truck for the day. Sits in his booster seat, Elbow out the window, waving at all the girly girls going down the road.
Just wanted to say hi to you all again....
Old 01-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Sounds like your addicted like the rest of us.
Hi, my name is repete and I'm a trucker......

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 02-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Welcome back. I am glad that you found your way back.