User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hopefully, we can put this behind us and move forward.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
Hobo, It's not really what I said but rather the first avatar I posted, The one on my last name was tame in comparison to the one that got me banned... However now that I have joined the ranks of the greater then 50 crowd I like to think I have some what grown up.. Time will tell..
Timberwolf
I'm on here almost daily (or was at that time.) I never SAW it cuz it was took down and you were banned just like THAT. How much damage did it do? I never thought it COULD have been worth the ban you got. But... I don't run this board.

I took it as a personal afront that a fellow "moderate" was so quickly and easilly removed from the board... about the same time most OTHERS just left it outright.

I supposed it was a picture at the bottom of a post that was vulgar! [Not like any of those "churchy" pics that Roadhog always appends!] I thought you must have offended GAWD Almighty... and all his angels!

Anyway... as GMAN says (and now that I've said my piece...) I hope we can all move on in perfect harmony.

Quote:
I have seen you have been reunited with your daughter, Congrats and I hope all is well in that arena of your life.
Thanks, my friend. Like you.... I, too have a second chance!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.