User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Just curious as to why you all feel that Obama can control what Big Oil charges for gas and Diesel? Its a free market and big oil is still paying for that huge spill in the gulf, they also control what to charge so why arent you all focusing your anger towards the oil companies? Obama has nothing to do with oil.
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~
Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Instigator Obama has been So ANTI Energy since he Came to Power it is Not even Funny. Lets see here his Outgoing EPA Admin decreed the EPA could Regulate CO2 Emissions from all Sources after His Highness Obamas Cap and Trade Bill Failed to pass CONGRESS. The EPA has been Fining OIL COMPANIES for NOT USING A NON EXSITING Fuel Source in Cellusitic Ethanol. He Refuses to allow Drilling on Public Lands was Found in Contempt of Federal Court for his BAN ON DRILLING Also in the Gulf. He also still refuses to allow a Pipeline to be Built that would allow 700K barrels of Crude a Day to flow to Refineries in Texas. 3 Companies want to Build NEW Refineries and His EPA will not Approve the Permits at all. They are Demanding More and More Boutique Blends of Fuel that cost More and More to Make. Then Throw in the Fed Devaluing the Dollar so badly with QE that now a Dollar is only worth 20 cents now. If Fuel Prices where this High Under Bush the MSM would be Killing him in the Press instead of giving him a Pass like they are with Obama. Last time I saw under 2 Buck a gallon was in 2008.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Obozo the Clown LOST 50 YEARS worth of oil tax breaks, in handing out loan guarantees and other federal handouts to his bundlers, Solyndra, Fisker, Telsa, and Ener1.

...... duhhhhhhh I know, lets do some more of that.... for an energy policy.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Instigator Obama has been So ANTI Energy since he Came to Power it is Not even Funny. Lets see here his Outgoing EPA Admin decreed the EPA could Regulate CO2 Emissions from all Sources after His Highness Obamas Cap and Trade Bill Failed to pass CONGRESS. The EPA has been Fining OIL COMPANIES for NOT USING A NON EXSITING Fuel Source in Cellusitic Ethanol. He Refuses to allow Drilling on Public Lands was Found in Contempt of Federal Court for his BAN ON DRILLING Also in the Gulf. He also still refuses to allow a Pipeline to be Built that would allow 700K barrels of Crude a Day to flow to Refineries in Texas. 3 Companies want to Build NEW Refineries and His EPA will not Approve the Permits at all. They are Demanding More and More Boutique Blends of Fuel that cost More and More to Make. Then Throw in the Fed Devaluing the Dollar so badly with QE that now a Dollar is only worth 20 cents now. If Fuel Prices where this High Under Bush the MSM would be Killing him in the Press instead of giving him a Pass like they are with Obama. Last time I saw under 2 Buck a gallon was in 2008.
Didn't this dipsheit also give away our multi-billion dollar tax funded deepwater oil platforms to a bunch of commie countries?
Isn't China sucking oil off Florida's shores, but we can't?
China is also going to get oil from Canada, but we can't.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
Just curious as to why you all feel that Obama can control what Big Oil charges for gas and Diesel? Its a free market and big oil is still paying for that huge spill in the gulf, they also control what to charge so why arent you all focusing your anger towards the oil companies? Obama has nothing to do with oil.
The hell he doesn't who sets the policy ?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Rookie

we'll, it doesn't help that the useless hippies of cali and the epa think that black smoke is bad. Did you know McDonalds pollutes worse then a big rig? Also, oil companies have to refine diesel to UK standards. It also doesn't help that the new 2013 big 3 diesels can't hit 10mpg with all that emission crap. I feel so bad for those who have to run that pig piss in your diesel. AND i read some wheres, that oil companies put 7% tax on the fuel, the gov't has 46% on it. We just need to have a revolution.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Rugger View Post
we'll, it doesn't help that the useless hippies of cali and the epa think that black smoke is bad. Did you know McDonalds pollutes worse then a big rig? Also, oil companies have to refine diesel to UK standards. It also doesn't help that the new 2013 big 3 diesels can't hit 10mpg with all that emission crap. I feel so bad for those who have to run that pig piss in your diesel. AND i read some wheres, that oil companies put 7% tax on the fuel, the gov't has 46% on it. We just need to have a revolution.

The revolution has already started. It was started by Obama and the communists. It will now be up to the people as to the outcome. There are a number of reasons why oil prices are as high as we see today. Obama wants them to go up to $8/gallon. Obama's out of control spending and lack of restraint when it comes to any sort of budget or spending cuts, has resulted in a loss of confidence in the U.S. dollar. For many decades, the dollar as been the standard for the world. Now, due to his policies, we have seen a great devaluation of the dollar. That in itself has resulted in higher oil prices. Suppliers will raise prices in order to maintain their same level of profit. There are political stands he could take that would strengthen the dollar, reduce our dependency on foreign oil and lower energy prices. He has chosen to not address the real problems which face this nation, most of which he has created himself.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Rookie

LOL! You guys are so funny! Have you all forgotten how high fuel was when Cheney was president? I do! Back then the saying was, fuel is so high because we have two oil men running the country!

But I do realize the new norm! Everything that is wrong with this country is Obama's fault!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrider41 View Post
LOL! You guys are so funny! Have you all forgotten how high fuel was when Cheney was president? I do! Back then the saying was, fuel is so high because we have two oil men running the country!

But I do realize the new norm! Everything that is wrong with this country is Obama's fault!

I am glad that you agree with us.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrider41 View Post
Everything that is wrong with this country is Obama's fault!

Yup the Marxist community agitator has no clue how to run anything.