User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Dan's truckstop, hattiesburg mississippi us-98 and highway 49

DAN'S TRUCKSTOP, HATTIESBURG MISSISSIPPI, RIGHT AT THE INTERSECTION OF US-98 AND HIGHWAY 49 WHICH IN TURN IS RIGHT OFF I-59 EXIT 59:

So, with this one i went there at about 3:30-4pm so i can't really comment on the parking situation---it looked like they have around 50-60 spaces. Being this was afternoon, i had no trouble finding a spot because the lot was mostly empty.

Service: The chubby older woman had a less-than-positive attitude and i didn't care for her. The 2 younger, slightly chubby women in the restaurant were much warmer. Naturally, the man working behind the fuel desk was professional. (it's usually this way)

Food: Ok, i didn't think it was outstanding, but it was ok and reasonable priced; Beef tips on rice with 2 sides. $8.71 i tipped $2. The dinning area was very clean though.

Bathroom ok i guess.

Didn't stick around long enough to observe anything else---showers, laundry room, lounge etc.

4 stars out of 5, but i can't comment truly about the parking because i wasn't there during a peak evening hour.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Updated grading system = 84 B-