User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Satellite tv in your truck

I am a representative for satellite service that you can pick up in your truck an watch on your smartphone or laptop. Message me if any drivers are looking to have something to watch while out on road!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Rookie

Maybe you could tell us more about it? or point us to a website that would tell more? That would be great.

Jay Hopson
Old 03-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Rookie
Default Satellite tv in your truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhop View Post
Maybe you could tell us more about it? or point us to a website that would tell more? That would be great.
How it works is you can order satellite service through me or if you have satellite services already with one of the providers, you can Pay $30.00 (one-time charge) for what is called a "Sling Adapter" (with dishnetwork) and its including with your DVR events pkg with (directv-and no need to buy adapter). So, any recordings on your DVR receiver and any shows you watch at home ,can be viewed on your smartphone or on your laptop. It is really cool and I think it would be something great to have access to while traveling all the time. You may visit the website at
5LINX | The Premier Home Based Business Opportunity!. There you will be able to see products and services we provide. When you go the site and you will click view all products, it will give you a list of all of the products we offer, then click sign up- this does not make you sign up for services it just routes you to that product page. You can order from my site, and by going through me you get to receive extra savings on your products and services. It will also give you the number to contact to start services and to ask any questions. Now, on the satellite service it will not show you the information on the "Sling Adapter" so when you call or we call to the service provider then you will let them know you want to order service (if you don't already have it) and a Sling Adapter. You will still be billed by the service provider you are just going through me for savings. There is a RIN Code # on the top of the web page that starts with an "L" be sure to give them that number if you call them so that they can give you the correct savings.

Please fell free to leave a message if you have a question for me on the site or you can email me your direct questions and any contact information for me to call you at my email which is [email protected]. I will be more than willing to answer any questions and to assist you in getting signed up and with any other services that may interest you.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynn View Post
How it works is you can order satellite service through me or if you have satellite services already with one of the providers, you can Pay $30.00 (one-time charge) for what is called a "Sling Adapter" (with dishnetwork) and its including with your DVR events pkg with (directv-and no need to buy adapter). So, any recordings on your DVR receiver and any shows you watch at home ,can be viewed on your smartphone or on your laptop. It is really cool and I think it would be something great to have access to while traveling all the time. You may visit the website at
5LINX | The Premier Home Based Business Opportunity!. There you will be able to see products and services we provide. When you go the site and you will click view all products, it will give you a list of all of the products we offer, then click sign up- this does not make you sign up for services it just routes you to that product page. You can order from my site, and by going through me you get to receive extra savings on your products and services. It will also give you the number to contact to start services and to ask any questions. Now, on the satellite service it will not show you the information on the "Sling Adapter" so when you call or we call to the service provider then you will let them know you want to order service (if you don't already have it) and a Sling Adapter. You will still be billed by the service provider you are just going through me for savings. There is a RIN Code # on the top of the web page that starts with an "L" be sure to give them that number if you call them so that they can give you the correct savings.

Please fell free to leave a message if you have a question for me on the site or you can email me your direct questions and any contact information for me to call you at my email which is [email protected]. I will be more than willing to answer any questions and to assist you in getting signed up and with any other services that may interest you.
A little confused here. I've got a slingbox at home and I paid $30 for the slingbox app for my Droid. I can watch my at-home sat channels anywhere on my droid (or better yet, on my laptop). Dvr recorded shows too. What are you offering that I don't already have?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Rookie

Exactly, this is for those drivers who do not know about this access or would like to get it.

I know many drivers have been complaining about having a high cell bill due to making a lot of calls to landlines and/or their type of package is too high. Well, we have a phone/video application called the GSP-10 that can be downloaded to your laptop and you can call anywhere in the U.S., Canada for 14.99 a month, you can call any cell phone as well unlimited, plus you get all of the calling features free, such as 3-way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, voice mail, and much more. Now, if you also have the same feature at home on the computer or laptop or you have one of our videophones or a videophone you will be able to contact that person from your laptop as well and you would be able to talk face to face to them. I know some drivers would find this useful, because I do know that many of you are out on the road for weeks and months at a time, so to be able to see that special person or your family would be nice. You can also have it download to your smartphone as an app for 4.99 a month and you would be able to video chat from your phone to your downloaded GSP-10 that is on your home laptop or computer and talk to your family as well. That way it is only running you 4.99 + 14.99 a month without purchasing two separate 14.99 plans. There is a 24.99 plan as well and it includes everything in the other plan, plus you can call unlimited to Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and 75 other countries worldwide. So, if one was interested in this plan then they would be able to pay 24.99 + 4.99 (mobile app) a month to video chat or just to simply call from your laptop or computer to whomever and where ever you wanted for that flat rate.

If you click the 5LINX link in my earlier post it will direct you to my website. Check it out and let me know if something is there that interest you.

Last edited by jlynn; 03-09-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynn View Post
Exactly, this is for those drivers who do not know about this access or would like to get it.
So you're not spamming us so much as offering to educate us?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Rookie

No never that. I had ran across someone's post in one of the forums asking if anyone knew how to get satellite service in their truck. I figured this would be a good way to put the word out there about what's available for you truck drivers that could assist in making your time out on the road a little smoother. That's all! Plus save you money, you can't beat it.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Rookie

Hey jlynn... I have a Dish network 612 DVR at home... seems to me I remember it won't work with a sling adapter. Am I wrong?

Jay Hopson
Old 03-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Rookie
Default Satellite tv in your truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhop View Post
Hey jlynn... I have a Dish network 612 DVR at home... seems to me I remember it won't work with a sling adapter. Am I wrong?
When I spoke with Dish, they told me that it works with the DVR receiver. They never said that is was a specific type of dvr receiver, so the sling box/adaptor should work with what you have. Did they tell you that it wont work with your DVR type? I will call again and check on your receiver type and find out for you.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Board Regular

theres the dish network tailgater for 499 includes the dish and HD box not a bad deal at all.

Tags
satellite