Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ah crud. It's bad enough with the illegals already in this country driving trucks.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Ah crud. It's bad enough with the illegals already in this country driving trucks.
well, Mr Ford if there are illegals living in amerika that are driving trucks with a CDL-A from the state they are currently illegaly resideing in, then that would be the fault of the government on both the state and national levels as they would be the ones who "failed" in doing their proper vetting of thier said citizens.. As I said "bienvenido" and Via la Mexico!!! Oh wait why would I do that? Hmmm lets see maybe because my father in law was born in Mexico yet he still managed to serve our country in both the Army and the Marine Corps..
These Drivers coming across are doing their jobs just like you and I do every day to take care of our families, it is not their fault that the two countries agreed to NAFTA, yet you can bet your azz that it will only be a matter of time before some idiotic Amerikan red neck teamster loving hot dog loaded fatso will be more then happy to take a baseball bat to an innocent mans head just because he is doing his job and because his skin is darker then his.. Oh but wait this is Amerika and I forgot this is our country so we must stand up and protect what we took under force so many years ago, damn- shame on me for forgoting what our country was built upon, the good ole christian core values of "stand with us" or " stand against us" and if you stand against us then we will under Gods guidence come at you with violence and haterd as you do not fit into our world that "God" told us was ok to take. Thats the Christian way, Go Jesus...

Sorry just feel like ranting today...

Timberwolf
Old 10-22-2011, 01:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
well, Mr Ford if there are illegals living in amerika that are driving trucks with a CDL-A from the state they are currently illegaly resideing in, then that would be the fault of the government on both the state and national levels as they would be the ones who "failed" in doing their proper vetting of thier said citizens.. As I said "bienvenido" and Via la Mexico!!! Oh wait why would I do that? Hmmm lets see maybe because my father in law was born in Mexico yet he still managed to serve our country in both the Army and the Marine Corps..
These Drivers coming across are doing their jobs just like you and I do every day to take care of our families, it is not their fault that the two countries agreed to NAFTA, yet you can bet your azz that it will only be a matter of time before some idiotic Amerikan red neck teamster loving hot dog loaded fatso will be more then happy to take a baseball bat to an innocent mans head just because he is doing his job and because his skin is darker then his.. Oh but wait this is Amerika and I forgot this is our country so we must stand up and protect what we took under force so many years ago, damn- shame on me for forgoting what our country was built upon, the good ole christian core values of "stand with us" or " stand against us" and if you stand against us then we will under Gods guidence come at you with violence and haterd as you do not fit into our world that "God" told us was ok to take. Thats the Christian way, Go Jesus...

Sorry just feel like ranting today...

Timberwolf

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!
Old 10-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Board Icon

Sorry Kentla you lost me after the first run on sentence.

I do believe you misunderstand why I'm against allowing this to happen. I could careless about the teamsters and potential job losses they could see, no I'm more worried about the safety aspect. We already have enough Mexican operated trucks operating under US authority who are rolling wrecks yet they somehow pass inspections in VA by passing enough money to the shop inspecting the truck. Unless DOT stops them they are a wreck waiting to happen. Many don't even have a valid CDL, heck they don't even have a valid driver's license for a car. Don't need one unless you get stopped anyways. This is my concern, safety. Our DOT says they will hold them to the same standards you and I have yet we already have an issue with trucks not meeting those standards. How can you trust our DOT to stay on this knowing that little nugget?
Old 10-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Sorry Kentla you lost me after the first run on sentence.

I do believe you misunderstand why I'm against allowing this to happen. I could careless about the teamsters and potential job losses they could see, no I'm more worried about the safety aspect. We already have enough Mexican operated trucks operating under US authority who are rolling wrecks yet they somehow pass inspections in VA by passing enough money to the shop inspecting the truck. Unless DOT stops them they are a wreck waiting to happen. Many don't even have a valid CDL, heck they don't even have a valid driver's license for a car. Don't need one unless you get stopped anyways. This is my concern, safety. Our DOT says they will hold them to the same standards you and I have yet we already have an issue with trucks not meeting those standards. How can you trust our DOT to stay on this knowing that little nugget?
Well hell Mr Ford, if you had said this first then I would have just agreed with you. You are right about the safety aspect. For some strange reason I was unable to interpret your intended point. Maybe it has something to do with the "fact" that no where in your initial response do you talk about safety... Just saying, I'm not a mind reader.... So in the future I will do my best not to have my sentences run on, if you try not to be so ambiguous.. I hope you realize I am just having fun.... Timberwolf
Old 10-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Board Icon

No bones Kentla just clarifying my position once I saw you headed in another direction. We're all good.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Will the DOT enforce safety. I doubt it since they cops aren't allowed to check legal status. In my state they have illegal drunk drivers killing people and the Governor won't deport them.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Will the Mexican trucks be allowed to cross into Canada, as well? I've never heard anything about that.