Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
One POS that needs to be euthanized!!
Why you wanna go so easy on him?? Euthanasia is mercy killing. He should be executed with extreme prejudice... (which Texas is good at.)

In fact, GOD told me that he should be staked out over a cactus and pulverized with a sledge hammer until dead (or declared missing.)

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Why you wanna go so easy on him?? Euthanasia is mercy killing. He should be executed with extreme prejudice... (which Texas is good at.)

In fact, GOD told me that he should be staked out over a cactus and pulverized with a sledge hammer until dead (or declared missing.)
Texas "euthanizes" when they enforce the dead penalty.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Texas "euthanizes" when they enforce the dead penalty.
You got THAT right! I'd prefer DEATH over "life in Texas!" :lol2::moon::hellno:

Uh oh... I'm probably in trouble now! :lol:

I had the wonderful "opportunity" to drive the entire F'ng length of the "disputed" state this week! First time I had to do I-10 from "stem to sternum" so to speak. Hope I don't have to do it again.

It wasn't the western half that I slept thru that bothered me. It was the living hell around San Antonio, and especially Houston, that really drained me. And... it was just the encore for the "Louisiana Dirt-track" that awaited me. I got so Pizzed off at Louisiana that I drove over my "scheduled TEAM time" just to get the F out of that state before finding a refuge at which to "switch out." issedoff::fire::banghead:

My point was... I thought of you, Stan. I went right smack thru Orange, and didn't have time to stop and say Hello! I didn't get my "dispatch assignment" until after I'd closed my laptop for the trip. I couldn't tell you I was coming thru. Would REALLY have enjoyed the chance to "meet."

Ah hell... when we "All GET TO HEAVEN..." they'll have all the truckers in one area, and CAD members will have the front row! If I don't recognize you from your orange skin... I will still know which one is you. Prolly somethin' about that WALK! :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
You got THAT right! I'd prefer DEATH over "life in Texas!" :lol2::moon::hellno:

Uh oh... I'm probably in trouble now! :lol:

I had the wonderful "opportunity" to drive the entire F'ng length of the "disputed" state this week! First time I had to do I-10 from "stem to sternum" so to speak. Hope I don't have to do it again.

It wasn't the western half that I slept thru that bothered me. It was the living hell around San Antonio, and especially Houston, that really drained me. And... it was just the encore for the "Louisiana Dirt-track" that awaited me. I got so Pizzed off at Louisiana that I drove over my "scheduled TEAM time" just to get the F out of that state before finding a refuge at which to "switch out." issedoff::fire::banghead:

My point was... I thought of you, Stan. I went right smack thru Orange, and didn't have time to stop and say Hello! I didn't get my "dispatch assignment" until after I'd closed my laptop for the trip. I couldn't tell you I was coming thru. Would REALLY have enjoyed the chance to "meet."

Ah hell... when we "All GET TO HEAVEN..." they'll have all the truckers in one area, and CAD members will have the front row! If I don't recognize you from your orange skin... I will still know which one is you. Prolly somethin' about that WALK! :lol:
Aaaaaaaaaaah Hobo! I'm sure glad you didn't try to get in touch with me.....especially AFTER getting east of SanAnTone!! I am down here in the "dirt and bushes" working at starting up a new gig....hopefully a more profitable gig! It would have been easier for me to run up and meet you at TA or Petro or whichever in San Antonio!!