User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default But I didn't steel the little girl's chocolate milk!

Last night I dreamed that I stole a little girl's chocolate milk and she's screaming at me and then her mother comes along to see what's wrong and she starts yelling at me. And I'm trying to explain, "you see lady, her milk is in a brown bottle with white lettering and mine was in a white bottle with brown lettering and I guess I got them mixed up". "Ok, she says, but if you have your own, where is it and why aren't you drinking from that one instead of my little girls'". So now I'm looking for my bottle of chocolate milk to prove my innocence and of course I can't find it...

I'm thinking it's time to drive off a cliff or steer into a bridge abutment. lol

At the very least I'm staying miles away from little girls today.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Senior Board Member

I think your dream could be interpreted that you're sexually repressed for the same gender. Well, that's what Frued would say, anyway.

Or, you just may be craving a cold glass of chocolate milk.

Or, pregnant black women.

Or, too much spices on your dinner yesterday.

What I really enjoy are the dreams where you're just so PO'd at something it's unreal. Then, when you wake up and remember being PO'd, what ever you were PO'd about in your dream, you're still PO'd about.

Last edited by Malaki86; 04-18-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
I think your dream could be interpreted that you're sexually repressed for the same gender. Well, that's what Frued would say, anyway.

Or, you just may be craving a cold glass of chocolate milk.

Or, too much spices on your dinner yesterday.

What I really enjoy are the dreams where you're just so PO'd at something it's unreal. Then, when you wake up and remember being PO'd, what ever you were PO'd about in your dream, you're still PO'd about.
Or maybe it was just to remind of the last time I had a date. lol Yup, pretty sure it was an argument over chocolate milk that made little Becky kick me in the shins and run and go tell her mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
Now that's funny!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Board Icon

STEEL is something flatbeds and Roadhog haul for pay! STEAL is what you did from the little Black girl!

Compliments of your friend GOF HOBO!! :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
STEEL is something flatbeds and Roadhog haul for pay! STEAL is what you did from the little Black girl!

Compliments of your friend GOF HOBO!! :lol:
lmao! Yeah I caught that too but I couldn't edit the title to fix it.

Well played, Mr Hobo Man, well played. :moon:
Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
lmao! Yeah I caught that too but I couldn't edit the title to fix it.

Well played, Mr Hobo Man, well played. :moon:
I guess I'm on a roll! Got a new (used, hand-me-down) DRIVER today (that's a golf club) .... and out-drove both my dad and my brother today by an average of 25 yards!! :lol2::lol2:

I had to break my OWN "constitution" and INTOLERANCE to make me give it a try. But.... I'm SOLD! My dad's actually gonna CHARGE me $25 for it! I offered him $40 (cuz he paid a whopping $80 for HIS "new" driver!) :eek2::lol2:

Point is..... I was hitting 'em OUT OF THE PARK today! :smokin:

Old 04-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I saw a driver admiring a little kid that was in a restaurant with his mother. To told the waitress to give the kid a piece of banana cream pie, and when it was set down in front of the kid, the mother asked who ordered it. The waitress pointed out the driver, and the woman smiled at him. Later, after the kid had thoroughly enjoyed the pie, as indicated by, everything on the front half of him was completely covered with banana cream, she carefully grabbed him by the clothes from behind, and held him at arm's length. On her way out of the restaurant, she stopped at the driver's table and asked the kid.... "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE THE NICE MAN A HUG AND THANK HIM FOR THE PIE?" The driver cringed, and I'll bet that was the last time he ever bought a kid any pie. I wonder if that driver was REV.....??

Old 04-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Board Icon

Windwalker said:

Quote:
I saw a driver admiring a little kid that was in a restaurant with his mother. He told the waitress to give the kid a piece of banana cream pie, and when it was set down in front of the kid, the mother asked who ordered it. The waitress pointed out the driver, and the woman smiled at him.
At this point, I thought you were going to tell a story of pedophilia! Really, as a middle aged trucker, who has no kids that he gets to SEE..., I would like to do more of this, but.... some women don't SMILE. They call the cops!

Quote:
Later, after the kid had thoroughly enjoyed the pie, as indicated by, everything on the front half of him was completely covered with banana cream, she carefully grabbed him by the clothes from behind, and held him at arm's length. On her way out of the restaurant, she stopped at the driver's table and asked the kid.... "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE THE NICE MAN A HUG AND THANK HIM FOR THE PIE?"
This woman is NO PARENT! If you've NEVER "smeared your face" by rubbing it against the smiling, berry covered face of ANY... or YOUR... child, then you don't know how to "nurture" a child's spirit.... let alone your OWN! :hellno:

Quote:
The driver cringed, and I'll bet that was the last time he ever bought a kid any pie.
I HOPE not. That was obviously NOT the standard response. :eek2: I hope he tried again... something "I" didn't have the nerve to do.... for YEARS!

I could have been that trucker. I could have been that CHILD! At one time, I could have been that parent.

I'm NOT that trucker, cuz I would have grabbed the chld and shared his laughter and his "innocence." I was NEVER that chld.... thank my parent's obedience to their belief in GOD... I was never treated that way.

The fact that I have CHOSEN not to be a parent, should say all I care to say about that right now.

Quote:
I wonder if that driver was REV.....??
I doubt it. The Rev was a far better parent than I could ever have been, and surely too stingy to buy a kid he didn't know a piece of pie! :lol:

Thanks for bringing me down, Windy. Now.... tell us all what Michigan's "freudian" dream meant! WHY would he steal that little girl's chocolate milk?

Personally, I beleive it is his repressed "conservative" side at war with his liberal personnae.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Senior Board Member

It's not a dream to be interpreted. It's a premonition.

You're going to meet a vey nice lady in a restaurant with a little girl whom you'll absolutely fall head over heels for. You'll date her for a year or so and marry her thinking she's "the one"....and you'll finally feel like you've found true happiness.

She'll turn out to be a crazy bitch who'll make YOU crazy before leaving with everything you own, except for maybe a debt that'll take you ten years to pay off....

You should probably leave chocolate milk alone.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
It's not a dream to be interpreted. It's a premonition.

You're going to meet a vey nice lady in a restaurant with a little girl whom you'll absolutely fall head over heels for. You'll date her for a year or so and marry her thinking she's "the one"....and you'll finally feel like you've found true happiness.

She'll turn out to be a crazy bitch who'll make YOU crazy before leaving with everything you own, except for maybe a debt that'll take you ten years to pay off....

You should probably leave chocolate milk alone.
You're a wise man. A little late with good advice but that's not your fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfHobo
Now.... tell us all what Michigan's "freudian" dream meant! WHY would he steal that little girl's chocolate milk?

Personally, I beleive it is his repressed "conservative" side at war with his liberal personnae.
Nothing to psychoanalyze. I'm as normal as anybody else here. Er wait, that's not something to brag about is it?