User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
I am just the messenger. I found the information interesting.
You find false information interesting. Gotcha.

Quote:
I have no idea what you are referring to with your link. I didn't see anything that had to do with the article, but I am not about to go through 177 pages to find what you are talking about.
I have no idea if the link I posted has anything to do with the pretend article that you copypastaed, but I figured the thread could use some legitimate statistics from a real source, rather than the imaginary stuff you posted.

Now I'm sure you're all prepared to type the predictable response of, "Prove the statistics wrong" or something along those lines, but that's not how this works. You made the initial claim. I challenged you to back it up with a source. So far you've failed.

Last edited by Rev.; 12-20-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Senior Board Member

I hate it when things go viral............ especially when I'm exposed.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. View Post
You find false information interesting. Gotcha.

I don't know if the statistics are false or not. I never endorsed them nor did I even make a statement about their validity. I merely posted them for "review." And, I did find them interesting.

I have no idea if the link I posted has anything to do with the pretend article that you copypastaed, but I figured the thread could use some legitimate statistics from a real source, rather than the imaginary stuff you posted.

So you posted a reference to statistics that you knew had nothing to do with the post in an effort to discredit what I posted????!!!!!

Now I'm sure you're all prepared to type the predictable response of, "Prove the statistics wrong" or something along those lines, but that's not how this works. You made the initial claim. I challenged you to back it up with a source. So far you've failed.
You need to work on your reading comprehension, Rev. I NEVER made any claim about the statistics either pro or con. There is no need for me to say anything about your proving the statistics wrong. If you could do that you would have already done it. When I was running Canada I recall being told by some of the citizens that they did have a wait to receive some heathcare. Problems with both the Canadian and English healthcare systems has been widely reported in the media for years. In talking to those who live with those systems they seem to have great healthcare as long as they are healthy. Government healthcare doesn't work. I remember when Harry Reid made his statement about old people.

You didn't mention the other figures about business experience with the Obama czars. Their lack of real world business experience has also been widely reported. Looking at how they have mismanaged this country is a testament to their ineptness. Experienced businessmen would have handled things much differently.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
yep Cheney was part of the private business sector his position in government worked out well for him, that stat could prove to be just as bad as the 8% obama has.. either way you look at it....
I think Obama may just be able to hang on for another 4 years as he just showed he is willing to work with all parties regardless of who he pisses off, the game aint over yet boys and with any luck Obama will begin his dream of taking over Amerika and handing it over to the incognido polish/muslim government with silver bells then we will all be forced to work in light bulb factories for 14 hours a day... I for one am looking forward to the complete take over of our country as we have not been able to handle what has been given to us...... Viva La Portugal

I don't know what Cheney has to do with the discussion, Kentla. Cheney and Obama are 180 degrees apart. Cheney had a number of years experience running one of the largest corporations in the country. Obama only has experience driving the largest free economy in the world into the ground. OK, he did have experience as a community organizer. I suppose that should afford him some credit. I am certain that he will be renown in history for his feats. He has been able to do in 2 year what no other president has been able to do in over 200 years. You do know that Portugal is not in the Middle East?
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
There is no need for me to say anything about your proving the statistics wrong. If you could do that you would have already done it.
I have better things to do than go through a fictitious report by a nonexistent source to prove it right or wrong.