User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 03:03 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Winter Time is here

Anybody here go thru Cheyenne this morning. I hope you made it safely. I left Loveland around 9am and it got a little slick north of Ft. Collins. I saw at least a dozen 4 wheelers spun out, one flipped over. Then I get to I-80 westbound and there were trucks flying by in the fast lane only to lock em up at the Walmart exit because a officer was directing everyone to the off ramp while a tow truck retrieved a jack knifed rig on the over pass. One truck was at a dead stop in the left lane trying to get over and the US Express truck in front of me somehow slipped around him, but the 4 wheeler in a full size pickup probably didn't see it til it was too late and plowed into the stopped rig at my estimate of 60mph, right next to me. All I could do was inform the officer about the rearender and move on. It seems to me there are a lot of super truckers out there that don't consider just what may be around that next corner and doing 75 in adverse conditions is how they roll.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Board Icon

It's not here, but it is up in the panhandle. Amarillo and that area has snow today. :hellno: That's a little close.
I'm not looking forward to it. Especially if it's anything like last winter. :hellno:

http://watsonsysco.com/