LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 03:17 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
You've been missed too. And, I still say that dog needs a break.
I missed you, too The dog missed me for awhile...but he needs a pet-icure before he gets back too close!

Humphry Davy
Old 08-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMoose View Post
Hi, V! Good to hear from you!! I've missed talking to you!
watch out, don't let you-know-who see that!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Senior Board Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. View Post
In a fit of boredom, I happened back upon this site, and after a few shots of Patron, figured "what the hell" and created a new account. Besides, Big Diesel and Steve Booth seem to be running out of things to gossip about.:lol:

It's been an interesting 8 1/2 months. Still with the same company, and doing quite well considering the former "employer" who almost put me out of business last year by not bothering to do a pesky little thing like paying me for the crappy runs I was doing for her. 2 more payments on the truck, and it's paid off completely. And no - I haven't burned it to the ground. Yet. I got in on a cushy gig back in February doing Walmart renovations that had me running about 250-300 miles a week and getting paid by the hour. I did that for 6 months, and plan to do it again next year when they start back up. Not having to live in a truck was really nice, and has tempted me to get out of the business entirely once I get my house sold up in WI. Speaking of the house, back in December I had pipes freeze. It quickly turned into a $75,000 renovation that I finally finished about a month ago. That was an interesting experience, especially since I coordinated the entire thing from 1500 miles away. I also got myself a dog. She's a cute 5 year old Basset hound, and she complains almost as much as I do.

I see from the looks of things that not much has changed around here. Everyone is still complaining about Muslims, golfhobo is still long winded, Kevin is still asking dumb questions, and everyone is still a lawyer and a shrewd businessperson. :rofl:

There. This update should give the peanut gallery something to talk about for a few days at least.:thumbsup:
Glad you're back rookie.