User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Only in America???

Or is this part of America following some other, more strict, code of conduct?

The Branson West Gesture Trial THINKMASA.ORG

Old 07-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Dayummmmm....
Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Board Icon

Windy.... what the heck are you UP to? I couldn't make too much sense out of this rambling BLOG entry.

I googled everything I could think of for more info, and there was NOTHING on the web (according to google) about this OTHER than this one blog entry.... by someone who apparently has a grudge.

What really makes me wonder is how MOST of your "links" are to something that is ALWAYS posted just ONE day before you post it here! what kind of "alert" system do you have for off the wall information or DISinformation?

I can't actually blame you for wasting my TIME....after all.... I'm the one who wasted my time on your post. But... you are falling lower and lower on my list of CAD members who I trust or even CARE to investigate the B.S. from!

I doubt you will convince me ever again to look into ANYTHING you post.

YOU need to go back to WORK, son! Your brain is rotting in retirement! :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

Last edited by golfhobo; 07-14-2010 at 05:59 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Windy.... what the heck are you UP to? I couldn't make too much sense out of this rambling BLOG entry.

I googled everything I could think of for more info, and there was NOTHING on the web (according to google) about this OTHER than this one blog entry.... by someone who apparently has a grudge.

What really makes me wonder is how MOST of your "links" are to something that is ALWAYS posted just ONE day before you post it here! what kind of "alert" system do you have for off the wall information or DISinformation?

I can't actually blame you for wasting my TIME....after all.... I'm the one who wasted my time on you. But... you are falling lower and lower on my list of CAD members who I trust or even CARE to investigate the B.S. from!

I doubt you will convince me ever again to look into ANYTHING you post.

YOU need to go back to WORK, son! Your brain is rotting in retirement! :lol:
I read it and LMAO. Just thought I'd share it with you all.

Don't they say that when you get to this age, you start getting into your "second childhood"?
Are you going to pop my bubble or let me enjoy myself?

For that matter, I am working... Everyday. I'm just not putting up with the INSANITY called DOT anymore. For that matter, anybody interested in buying a used, gas-powered water pump? Works like brand new. 6 hp by 2" outlet and I'm guessing about 250 gallons a minute. Or, how about a 15 kw generator? Also have an electric golf cart with a 36 volt system. Air-brush compressor? Lawn mower? Gas-powered string trimmer? Chain saw? How about a "Brush Whacker"? Looks like a string trimmer, but with a circle saw blade on the end. Gas-powered sand sifting screen with small conveyor?

All I have to do is check the dumpsters in the area and I find all sorts of engines. Generally, all I have to do is replace the pull-cord and/or open the fuel jet, and they run like brand new. I picked up a Honda engine that way. 18 hp, horizontal crank with electric start. New, it's a $1000 engine, and all I did was re-drill the jet in the carb. $180 of pure profit. But, now the guy wants another one, and I don't have any. And, for those of you that have to sweep out your trailers, how about a gas-powered blower? Sure beats a broom, hands down. Get one small enough to fit in your side-locker.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Board Icon

Windy,
I happen to have a worn out Black & Decker 1/4 horse Aquarium Pump motor,
running my brain implant. I need it rebuilt, and more memory space added.

I rigged up my phone through my brain implant to call Shania by the hour,
but I can't find any memory space, that isn't taken up with pinning for Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale, Adriana Lima,
Scarlett Johansson, Milla Jovovich, Kristen Kreuk, Lucy Liu, Maria Menounos, or a Rebecca Romijn-(me)-Shakira sammich...
...or this dream I have of Salma Hayek stopping over for Mojitos and a pillow fight with Kiera Knightly.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Windy,
I happen to have a worn out Black & Decker 1/4 horse Aquarium Pump motor,
running my brain implant. I need it rebuilt, and more memory space added.

I rigged up my phone through my brain implant to call Shania by the hour,
but I can't find any memory space, that isn't taken up with pinning for Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale, Adriana Lima,
Scarlett Johansson, Milla Jovovich, Kristen Kreuk, Lucy Liu, Maria Menounos, or a Rebecca Romijn-(me)-Shakira sammich...
...or this dream I have of Salma Hayek stopping over for Mojitos and a pillow fight with Kiera Knightly.

Ahhhh..... My good friend... You realize that if you didn't take up so much room/time thinking about Shania and the others, you would not need all the extra RAM. With what you're doing, you've partitioned everything so that there's nothing left over. You do realize, don't you, that if someone asks you "WHAT'S FOR SUPPER", you're going to suffer an immediate "freeze up" of the screens (eyes), followed by a brain-fart, and possible melt-down. The "knutson valve" will be stuck half open, the "flemming valve" will become bi-directional, The port gate will begin to identify with starboard, and all form of intelligent knowledge will form a cluster at the fantail...

Glad I'm not in your shoes.